While thinking about what to do while waiting for D3 i suddenly got a thought in my head. What about making a Minecraft server(survival or creative, id preffer survival for us all) and make one great eroge city. Build whatever just have fun with as many people as possible.

What are your thoughts about this idea. How many people would like to do this!

We can add some nice mods to have more fun too. Hell we can do some kind of Magic War server(i still would preffer building a city or something though[Classes with exp mod for mining etc!!]).

Well i don't have the official game, torrented the game once and i played it for like 2 days before i uninstalled it.

Although i can see why so many people love it (complete creative process), it wasn't exactly my cup of tea and got rather bored with it so.... Also diablo 3 is out IN 5 FRIGGIN DAYS HOOOLLYYYYY SHIT.

I've had minecraft since Alpha, And about once a month I get the urge to play it, I play it for a day then forget about it for another month, I don't know why but I just don't find it entertaining to play it alot.

I know what you mean guys. I had it just like you till i started playing with my friend ( i have original version but he played on pirated and it worked well so no problems there). If you plat solo game gets a little borin really fast but if you play with friends and want to have fun with them, then believe me this game has some serious potential. When i played with friend i spend whole night to build secret underground .... something with secret doors and all that shit. You shoulda seen his face when he couldnt find me till he looked below(wasnt deep enough for nick to dissapear ;-/).

Well i was thinking about making contest who can grief more Nobu. I dont think it would be bad if you joined though (if you dont DDoS the server or something lol). As for someone making server , i can make one over Tungle or Hamachi network. Problem is , that i dont know how many people my internet can support (my pc is more or less ON all the time so no problem there).

If you're going to create a Minecraft server then DO NOT post the IP address, You should require people to PM you with their Minecraft name so you can whitelist them then you send them the IP, This should stop any griefing :D

Well, I can't host. And I prefer NOT to use a 3rd party security hole making software like Hamachi, but I've used it before and can again if need be. I've been looking for a place to build for a while now. Let me know if something comes up.