Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Hoshimemo]Yume's route goes through the life of the couple after her release from the hospital. I don't want to spoil anything, so will just say that the route dives deeper into their relationship, explores what happens to other characters, and pretty much arrives to how Mare becomes their child including the difficulty/complications of being pregnant with Yume's condition.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted to see in the main VN back when I was reading it... yea, got disappointed actually. Oh well. At least one will be able to enjoy it in this fandisc at some point! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well i worked with the project with Rinthel too, i'm the one who tl Mare's route and i just found out that the site has been dropped, i just send an email to rinthel because he didn't tell me anything ever since my last progress report (which is like a month ago), don't know what happened to him..

Well i worked with the project with Rinthel too, i'm the one who tl Mare's route and i just found out that the site has been dropped, i just send an email to rinthel because he didn't tell me anything ever since my last progress report (which is like a month ago), don't know what happened to him..

Any chance you'll continue translating it or you're dropping it as well?

Any chance you'll continue translating it or you're dropping it as well?

I don't think i can continue the project all by myself since i'm just a translator and Rinthel is the only one that knows how to make the patch and other things, also i'm currently very busy with college and this other project with a friend of mine so i don't think i can continue doing Mare's route, but if someone wants to continue the project then i'd be glad to post my current progress with Mare's route (albeit after i fixed the grammar and filled the parts i jumped)

I don't think i can continue the project all by myself since i'm just a translator and Rinthel is the only one that knows how to make the patch and other things, also i'm currently very busy with college and this other project with a friend of mine so i don't think i can continue doing Mare's route, but if someone wants to continue the project then i'd be glad to post my current progress with Mare's route (albeit after i fixed the grammar and filled the parts i jumped)

Rinthel wasn't the one making the patches in the first place. They are (were) getting assistance from staircasesubs, so you'd probably have to contact them in order to get a patch made. But being busy is very understandable. Good luck.

Rinthel didn't know to insert the translated scripts either (https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/657-hoshizora-no-memoria-eternal-heart-15/#post46690), think he would just pass it on to Staircase when the translation finished. Thanks for the work so far and I guess we can only hope someone else picks it up. Posting the existing translation would be helpful as well.

It would be nice to find out what actually happened to Rinthel and the site.

Rinthel wasn't the one making the patches in the first place. They are (were) getting assistance from staircasesubs, so you'd probably have to contact them in order to get a patch made. But being busy is very understandable. Good luck.

Yeah i mean he's the only one with a connection with staircase, and thank you.

Hopefully Rinthel replied my e-mail to confirm whether the project is cancelled or not, if he didn't reply me after 3 days then i'd take it that he has officially dropped the project.

dude...

chill chill..

what bout you 2 work together??

and bout staircase subs..just contact them when your translations were bout to complete

after all..they did promised to insert the scripts..

so i dont think it'll be a problem

It's not the easiest translating VNs. I am not talking about the difficulty of grammar or vocabulary, but just the size of the content.

This VN is especially easy to translate but it's like translating a whole book.

People do it for free out of their busy schedules so it's not suprising to see random projects drop off. Imagine trying to translate MLA alone, would probably take years assuming 1-2 minutes per full sentence.

It's not the easiest translating VNs. I am not talking about the difficulty of grammar or vocabulary, but just the size of the content.

This VN is especially easy to translate but it's like translating a whole book.

People do it for free out of their busy schedules so it's not suprising to see random projects drop off. Imagine trying to translate MLA alone, would probably take years assuming 1-2 minutes per full sentence.

lolz......

who were you again????

nah..this VN is easy compare to most stuff in the market because its a "FUNDISK" >.>

plus..its not really long and...MLA takes 8 month only

lolz......

who were you again????

nah..this VN is easy compare to most stuff in the market because its a "FUNDISK" >.>

plus..its not really long and...MLA takes 8 month only

MLA would have took a few years if it wasn't Ixrec, so it's not a fair comparison.