Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-

does anyone know where i could download it at? and does anyone no any websites that have other non translated vn for download? (going to try Translation Aggregator for the first time) i would be appreciative if anyone could help me out with finding it thanks.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart- yesterday from where killerinsidee said. thanks for everyones help.

Tell us later if at least is understandable with Translator Aggregator, I could try it myself later on.

Tell us later if at least is understandable with Translator Aggregator, I could try it myself later on.

this is the first vn i've played using the translator so i really dont no how well it normally translates but most of it is understandable except it doesn't do many of the names right for example it seems to call yume - a dream ( i would say im about half way threw yumes route so far)

this is the first vn i've played using the translator so i really dont no how well it normally translates but most of it is understandable except it doesn't do many of the names right for example it seems to call yume - a dream ( i would say im about half way threw yumes route so far)

Are you using ITH + Translation Aggregator ?

ya im using the one that was posted on erogegames (https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/269-how-play-non-translated-eroges-while-using-translator-guide/) also desi im curious if your playing it is that about how the translator works on most games ? or does it work better on most games or worse (if i make any sense) ...

ya im using the one that was posted on erogegames (https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/269-how-play-non-translated-eroges-while-using-translator-guide/) also desi im curious if your playing it is that about how the translator works on most games ? or does it work better on most games or worse (if i make any sense) ...

I haven't used TA for any VNs yet but for the most part what you see right now is what you'll probably get with most other VNs. It probably works a bit better with simple love stories. VNS with a complicated story as well as VNs with a lot of important focus on the supernatural will probably be harder to decipher. This is just what i'm assuming, maybe someone who has used TA can answer the question.

I think we might understand quite easily this one since it's a fan disk of a game we played in English. We'll already know the names of characters, places, and the themes of the vn in general so it will be less difficult to get the pieces together. And i'm sure we already learned many words of japanese related to the stars/astronomy during the main game (when you read the heroine text in English and hear it in Japanese at the same time).

You should add the character's names and the name of town/shcool to your atlas dictionnary to fix that, but maybe not for Yume since that kanji must be used a lot during the story.

I'll give this a whirl - as Sokyra said, it shouldn't be too hard to decipher the translations. I'm sure it will mess up whenever any of these supernatural technobabble words come up, but I don't think it'll be hard to re-piece together.

• 4 weeks later...
both of everything

jp text -> romaji

romaji -> my knowledge of japanese

+ built in dictionary to the TA

though i had to rephrase quite a lot of it to get the desired meaning...

u r my freaking hero!!!!!!!!!!!! i thank you for helping me achieve 1 of my dreams and also for relieving my desperation.

i will be supporting u!!!!!!!i dont demand for a really good translation , try your best , Arigatou!

Edited by Kamidori
Things that i prolly wont (and mostly wont translate)

Chinami n Asuho... those are freaking annoy me

also kami, i'm usually on ch.1 with name Revirrim on SG :p

i see , u need motivation for translating so i understand

what's your dp in SG? mine is 122 , if u r around 100-150 i guess we can duel sometimes