Guys is it true that school days HQ is already out? Because i already see some download link like this site Download School days HQ - Nihonomaru Anime Network plus 5 of them, plus im already seeing some youtube videos related to this game and they are starting to play it.

nope, at least not the english version that jast mention of. they're japanese

Well they've shared some Route Map quite recently so at least they're making progress on it.

i read that its getting finalised and ready to be released at june. lets just hope they wont postpone it any longer :p

EDIT: they're ready for preorder today fyi.

Edited by reminisceization
news update^^
  • 3 weeks later...
I kind not like this eroge because i already watch the anime, and the cg more like anime

yandere~~

Unlike other VNs, this one is the closest thing you can get to anime - it's fully animated, so basically you're watching anime, with pop-up question what do you do next, and depending on your choices story continues futher. There's also "replay mode" where game playbacks your entire game, with choices you made previously, so you can just sit back and watch anime.

Unlike other VNs, this one is the closest thing you can get to anime - it's fully animated, so basically you're watching anime, with pop-up question what do you do next, and depending on your choices story continues futher. There's also "replay mode" where game playbacks your entire game, with choices you made previously, so you can just sit back and watch anime.

Sounds pretty sweet, One of the main reasons why I'm looking forward to it, Also I learned not to judge it from the Anime ending because there are plenty of endings in the VN.