• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not like i do it all the time. and it wasn't intentional. when you got attacked like that i feel a the pressure to respond to each of you. i even miss post one of the private massage to onemanarmy.

so what so moronic about that. 3 post instead of one? does the world going to end now? it's not a big deal. if some people do it over and over again then you can call him/her a moron.

like i said, if people do something unintentional and already admit to a mistake. don't you think it's big of you to forgive.

let me say this again. i love VN a whole lot. you guys had been here a long time. and i don't want to alienate any of you. stoop take it too far. he take it so over the top, and attack me so fiercely. so that's the reason.

please do not make this place into ' either you with us or against us ' place.

don't worry, I'm a neutral ground here...

wait, can you just delete your 2nd and 3rd same post so they all stop whining???

I'm not ordering you to do it, I'm just suggesting...

well i rather not to redo a mistake. no matter how small. i can look back and see the day i receive such hostility. it makes into a better man.

i won't do it anymore in the future. as long as there's no such attack anymore. (and you can say that it depends on me right? i know that.)

can you guys just give me a pass?

learn to forgive and just let it go?

like i said before. i will not apologize for who i am, or what i believe.

i believe a mistake made is forever made, and we cannot simply go back and change them.

Edited by inthesky
well i rather not to redo a mistake. no matter how small. i can look back and see the day i receive such hostility. it makes into a better man.

i won't do it anymore in the future. as long as there's no such attack anymore. (and you can say that it depends on me right? i know that.)

can you guys just give me a pass?

learn to forgive and just let it go?

ok, we've got a good one here...

Guys, can you let it slide now??? and continue with this thread of music???

nobody's perfect you know...

by the way VNH, is everything for you about rock?

for me music is like a phase, change with time you know, follow the flow of the market.

but i mostly enjoy slow song, audiophile you know. and great taiwanese pop song.

absolutely loathe the korean pop boom in asia right now.

by the way VNH, is everything for you about rock?

for me music is like a phase, change with time you know, follow the flow of the market.

but i mostly enjoy slow song, audiophile you know. and great taiwanese pop song.

absolutely loathe the korean pop boom in asia right now.

well, as my friends say, I'm an "old-fashioned" when it comes to music... I don't go with the flow of the market, I only listen to what I find good on my opinion...

I like rock, mellow, jpop, anime songs, songs that can make you cry/ sleepy/ relax, and even some really OLD ones (like John Denver and Aerosmith songs)...

The only music I hate are those which has nonsense, sex topics, and repeats a single line over and over (like Baby of justin beiber)...

Well here's a list of five coolest tv's opening credit.

5. mad men - A Beautiful Mine by RJD2 (Longest Version) - YouTube

4. sopranos -

3. justified - GANGSTAGRASS FT. TONE Z-Long Hard Times To Come(Official Justified Theme Song) - YouTube

2. boardwalk empire -

1. hells on wheels (30 second of coolness) - Hell On Wheels Opening - YouTube