Everyone here seems to listen to Rock, and I used to as well. I still have them on my playlist but I've almost entirely been listening to rap and eroge osts for the past few years. Papa Roach, 3 Doors Down and other artists like Skillet and Hoobastank were the ones I use to listen to the most.

Edited by RJei
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just one favorite song, it's a thread to introduce song/music you like, anything will do.

cause there are a lot of great artist whose music only available to their country right?

it's a cross culture thing. people might like it or not, it doesn't matter. i just want to hear some diversity in music.

for example, ever watch broken flower by bill murray? there are this great cape verdian tune there.

or playing civilization IV and hearing those divine opening score.

You mean this wonderful little tune:

It's also one of my favorites. Great video too.

Know about the the opening score of Planetarian?

well this is the original, well the not this jazz version. the original version of this version of the song is dated back from around the 50s.

ibu pertiwi.rar

Although the lyrics was originally composed, the music and melody of this song somehow resembled the a Christian hymn, What a Friend We Have in Jesus originally written by Joseph M. Scriven as a poem in 1855. Prior 1967 the same music was adopted by an unknown composer of Ibu Pertiwi song.

In Japan, the hymn's title was originally translated as "Itsukushimi Fukaki" (いつくしみ深き?, lit. "Deep Affection"),[4] which is what it is best known by. In 1910, Daisui Sugitani re-wrote the lyrics in Japanese and changed the title to "Hoshi no Yo" (星の界?, lit. "World of Stars"). Another version was written by Ryūkō Kawaji with the title "Hoshi no Sekai" (星の世界?, lit. "World of Stars"). It is also known by the title "Tsumi Toga o ni Nō" (つみとがをにのう?). The hymn is popular at wedding ceremonies in Japan.[2] The tune of the hymn was used as a basis for two songs from the Japanese visual novel Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume produced by Key.

well.

it's a very old song and, it was an amazing tune and fit the atmosphere of planetarian.

Edited by inthesky

And this is the translation:

First verse:

I see Mother Pertiwi

(She is) in sorrow

Your tears is flowing

Remembering your (lost) golds and diamonds

Jungles, mountains, paddy fields, and the seas

Storing the treasure (richness)

Now mother is sad

Sighing and praying

Second verse:

I see Mother Pertiwi

We come to serve (you)

Behold your sons and daughters

Will make mother happy

Mother, we still love (you)

Your faithful sons

Guarding the heirloom

For homeland and nation

Nice Triple post bro...

i'm sorry, not to spam or everything, because i usually post after i finished my thought.

from now on, i will edit it okay.

btw since my reply on the otome game thread, don't go all hostile on me alright??

i'm sorry, not to spam or everything, because i usually post after i finished my thought.

from now on, i will edit it okay.

btw since my reply on the otome game thread, don't go all hostile on me alright??

man... most people here hate spammers so you better watch out...

here's a song from linkin park

[video=youtube;W-AZuHg_xT0]

what??!!!!

i dont believe that!!!

i spam more than others..

though i dont double/triple post~

yes!!! someone's a greater spammer than me!!!!

at last, my (worst) record of 70+ posts per day has been erased!!!

now I'm no longer the spam king... :D

and OneManArmy,

well, you still got higher posts than me...

another linkin park

any way, why does it matter anyway? since i have never been in a particular forum for long, i can't see the upside from spamming.

usually they do that to sell stuff right? this ain't some mmorpg where number of post indicates your level or something.

just changes you title from junior member , to member , and senior member right?

if you want to chat, then post.

any way, why does it matter anyway? since i have never been in a particular forum for long, i can't see the upside from spamming.

usually they do that to sell stuff right? this ain't some mmorpg where number of post indicates your level or something.

just changes you title from junior member , to member , and senior member right?

if you want to chat, then post.

'cause some threads are destroyed by off topic post or spams...

and most people here find it a big deal...

that's why I evade posting nonsense on important threads...

yeah do you think so? do you think what i say is earlier in 'that' post is nonsense? that i don't know what i'm talking about? or deliberately create disturbance and posting inflammatory remark?

maybe it seems that way for some of you, but that is not my intention.

i'm really open minded about things you know. you can have your own preferences and you can express them, but trying to understand other people feelings, and believes is important too.

it's really unnecessary to respond in such way. it's suppose to be a debate, but it turn hostile. i'm never felt sorry about who i am or what i like and what despite what other people think.

well lets just all forget it then.

yeah do you think so? do you think what i say is earlier in 'that' post is nonsense? that i don't know what i'm talking about? or deliberately create disturbance and posting inflammatory remark?

maybe it seems that way for some of you, but that is not my intention.

i'm really open minded about things you know. you can have your own preferences and you can express them, but trying to understand other people feelings, and believes is important too.

it's really unnecessary to respond in such way. it's suppose to be a debate, but it turn hostile. i'm never felt sorry about who i am or what i like and what despite what other people think.

well lets just all forget it then.

hunya... I didn't mean it's YOU... besides I'm not complaining about spammers... I'm just telling you what feedback I got...

it's not like i do it all the time. and it wasn't intentional. when you got attacked like that i feel a the pressure to respond to each of you. i even miss post one of the private massage to onemanarmy.

so what so moronic about that. 3 post instead of one? does the world going to end now? it's not a big deal. if some people do it over and over again then you can call him/her a moron.

like i said, if people do something unintentional and already admit to a mistake. don't you think it's big of you to forgive.

let me say this again. i love VN a whole lot. you guys had been here a long time. and i don't want to alienate any of you. stoop take it too far. he take it so over the top, and attack me so fiercely. so that's the reason.

please do not make this place into ' either you with us or against us ' place.

calling people uneducated, 10 years old, and moronic is not a nice.

Edited by inthesky