Harem Party Text-Run Off

alright so im having a problem with text-run off as stated above

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/ZaneUchihaa/Textrunoff.png

is there any way to fix this problem, and yes i have the correct fonts installed from koihime musou as directed but that doesn't seem to fix it is it because im on a windows 7?, and perhaps i may have installed them incorrectly.

if anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it, having the text broken up by lines is a great annoyance to have to read...

The word wrap is just broken and there's not much you can do about it. It's a common issue on a lot of Mangagamer games (Magical Teacher has the same issue).

Some people said that it happens because of the wrong .exe or wrong locale, but I never tested it with a different .exe or locale so I can't say if it's true or not. I played it with the 100% CPU usage bug fix .exe, in Japanese locale and the text was broken. You could try playing it in English locale, see if that makes any difference.

Edited by killerinsidee
Can't go higher then 800x600 I think. What .exe did you use and which locale ?

Japanese Local/region, i Assume thats what you mean.

No idea what .exe, It was months ago, and i didnt keep the game for long.

The word wrap is just broken and there's not much you can do about it. It's a common issue on a lot of Mangagamer games (Magical Teacher has the same issue).

Some people said that it happens because of the wrong .exe or wrong locale, but I never tested it with a different .exe or locale so I can't say if it's true or not. I played it with the 100% CPU usage bug fix .exe, in Japanese locale and the text was broken. You could try playing it in English locale, see if that makes any difference.

what exactly do u mean .exe?

i just use the same exe that came together with Ivan's file..work perfectly fine for me...

but i got tons of fonts that i've Dl from the web~

mind sharing where u got the fonts im desperate for a fix D: