Kara no Shoujo - Discussion Thread

There are many (temporary) ways to reduce the amount of blood you need without permanently amputating limbs... feels like forced drama all over again

>Implying that every Japanese citizen has advance medical knowledge in that era.

Ok , first post! I got the 100% cg two weeks ago and i must say that it was really good, although i don t really like Utsuge. But i do love mysteries, so i am looking foward to see more innocent grey VNs translated

>Implying that every Japanese citizen has advance medical knowledge in that era.

Well, she was operated by doctors, not normal people.

I read that piece of KnS again:

[After the truck accident she was trasported to the hospital managed by her adoptive grandfather; she was half dead (nearly lethal loss of blood, bronken bones all over the body -spinal cord injuries included-, lacerations and so on).

She got operated and wasn't given a blood transfusion (because even with her aplastic anemia after the operation the situation didn't seemed life-threatening, the condition were stable and so they kept the limited quantity they had for the after-operation).

A couple of days after the accident the wounds got infected, the transfusion was needed and the "if you cut off the limbs there's "less body" and so you need less blood for the transfusion, something like that" was something like that.

The fact is that the blood reserve of her type they had was blood that they got out of her when she was "healthy" because she had the Bombay blood type meaning that practically the transfusion could only have been done with her own blood.

With this I hope to have appeased the problems/questions about the usual passive main chara that then is no good because instead is apathetic but proactive and the accident.]

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombay_blood)

Edited by Uzuki Sepia

[After the truck accident she was trasported to the hospital managed by her adoptive grandfather; she was half dead (nearly lethal loss of blood, bronken bones all over the body -spinal cord injuries included-, lacerations and so on).

She got operated and wasn't given a blood transfusion (because even with her aplastic anemia after the operation the situation didn't seemed life-threatening, the condition were stable and so they kept the limited quantity they had for the after-operation).

A couple of days after the accident the wounds got infected, the transfusion was needed and the "if you cut off the limbs there's "less body" and so you need less blood for the transfusion, something like that" was something like that.

The fact is that the blood reserve of her type they had was blood that they got out of her when she was "healthy" because she had the Bombay blood type meaning that practically the transfusion could only have been done with her own blood.

With this I hope to have appeased the problems/questions about the usual passive main chara that then is no good because instead is apathetic but proactive and the accident.]

just copy this..and leave out that wiki link or just paste at the bottom of the spoiler box

If you put another code, be it for font, color, bold, or link, just add an extra [ for the code.

[noparse]

[content

For bold:

[bold content [content

For italic:

[italic content [content

For link:

[put whatever name/words you want [content

[/noparse]

Same goes for font and everything else.

What it will look like:

[stuff

[staff [stuff

[stuff [scruff

[ stuff [stuff

Well, it's not pretty with all those [ but whatever. :p

I blame Ivan for all this hassle.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Well, as long as no big mistakes pop up during testing, the testing will end on the 21st of this month, and I believe they want to have it out before the month ends. The skip function was also reported, so I don't know if they are going to try and fix that and release both patches at the same time, or just release the voice patch as long as nothing is wrong with it.