downloadani.me wrong ip

There isn't a torrent for everything, So yeah that's a pretty moronic thing to say..

now OT: How do you mean you're getting the wrong IP, Can you screenshot the page you are getting when it says you have the wrong IP and post it here so it can shed some light.

ok here is the page i keep getting[ATTACH=CONFIG]5268[/ATTACH]

That's kinda strange, the only time I saw that error was when some1 copied me a link from downloadani that passed the timer and the captcha part, i.e. the page where you get the direct link to download the file, but that's normal because the file got requested from a different IP.

ok here is the page i keep getting[ATTACH=CONFIG]5268[/ATTACH]

As killer said, That's usually found by someone giving you the link that's given AFTER they've passed the captcha meaning that the download would be assigned to their IP, I'd suggest trying to find the original link for the VN or whatever it was you were trying to download.

Are you getting this with all files on this website and if not, Which files are you getting the problem with?

Edited by Dubs

I had this problem happen after downloading a few parts. I had to wait a day or so because I kept getting that error. I'm not sure if the problem is in your end, might just be something on DA's side.

Try rebooting your PC and checking the links again.

For whatever reason 50% or so of the links on most downloads end up giving me the wrong ip error after I've entered the captcha and clicked download. Resetting my modem never seemed to help, though rebooting did.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, I found a solution. I was previously facing the exact same problem as you and was very disappointed, now that I finally solved it, I made an account to share it lol.

Most likely it's because of your ISP, I have no idea why though. I just go a VPN ( HMA ) and connected to USA, then tried downloading again and everything went fine. Just use some free VPN if you don't mind the slow speed. Sorry if it's against the rules to use vpn on forums etc.

• 1 year later...

I am facing the same problem

wrong ip.jpg

I never had this problem before until the download website change to the monkey thing.

I have tried downloading only file at one time.It doesn't.

I will try rebooting router and rebooting computer later.Hopefully it will solve it.

Btw i am trying Jdownloader on http://downloadani.me/4veirplh5ax3/SlaveWitchApril.part1.rar ,but the captcha is very very hard. :/

anyone else having same problem?

hard.jpg

=.='' i keep getting wrong

Edited by zappky
  • 3 weeks later...