Someone help. When I play Dengeki Stryker everything just fine. But after haruna go and yamato not come to see her at the beginning of the game. But after the word "Time passed...... and so our story begin",After that everything is going black. But When i push ESC button there is option to quit the game. That means the game is still running,Then why there is only Black Screen. SOMEONE HELP ME

that's strange...have you tried to reboot your system after install any of them?

and only black screen without some error warning?

have you update your drivers? (for example game like muvluv won't be playing if you don't install visual runtime in xp)

i'm on windows 7. And there is no error just black screen and when i push ESC button there is option to quit the game as usual

Edited by Black_Lotus
try to install in other pc with cccp/k-lite on it....if it's working than it means you have some problems in your previous pc

I have try on my PC and it's work perfectly,I save the game after the opening movie and copy the save data to my laptop. It's work fine still i feel kinda sad to know my laptop got some problem. I Think i got wrong my CCCP or K-Lite Mega Codec Pack configuration. Please tell me your configuration

download k-lite mega codec pack (latest version is 8.95 with no update yet)

install and choose following steps:

choose player 7: lost of stuff (custom selection is for advance user)

additional tasks and options : you can leave them as they be and only choose video renderer: use recommended or EVR custom Press and choose enable on screen display (OSD)

hardware acceleration choose ffdshow DXVA decoder on both options

file association choose media player classic

file association for media player classic choose whatever or leave them be (you can only choose only select all video to make k-lite into your preference media player)

speaker configuration feel free to choose the one that works for you

and done....that's the necessary steps

make sure to reboot your system to make it works

can't help you with CCCP though, but it's basically the same as K-Lite codec pack...choose one that suits you

• 4 weeks later...

Oh come on... I don't want another not working "solution" I just want save files...

And it's not c++ runtime error. I have installed ms visual c++ studio and it turns on as debugger every time I get an error. Or tries to do so as you can see on that picture.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh come on... I don't want another not working "solution" I just want save files...

And it's not c++ runtime error. I have installed ms visual c++ studio and it turns on as debugger every time I get an error. Or tries to do so as you can see on that picture.

When I try to run through the opening, it plays for just past the title then freezes. I can hear the whole song playing through still (unless i try to exit) and when it reaches the end it blanks and gives me a similar error message to yours.

When I try to run through the opening, it plays for just past the title then freezes. I can hear the whole song playing through still (unless i try to exit) and when it reaches the end it blanks and gives me a similar error message to yours.

it might be a codec problems

try to install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

reboot your pc and play again

• 2 weeks later...