Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga iru! - Discussion Thread

Okay, so [spoiler=episode 4]Konoe and Miyabi are actually both his childhood friends and they were already in love with him. The phone calls were from Konoe, but she and Miyabi both said they weren't at the funeral. So there still might be a little sister somewhere. And there probably is one, since that's what the show is about. Now he thinks neither Konoe nor Miyabi is his sister, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Also, Shougo is [spoiler=episode 4]GAY.

Two cute girls are in love with him and wake him up wearing next to nothing and he says it's a nightmare. He is definitely gay.

2.png

What straight man would call this a nightmare?

Edited by Dan.

Two cute girls are in love with him and wake him up wearing next to nothing and he says it's a nightmare. He is definitely gay.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5715[/ATTACH]

Nah, he's not. He's just

stupid. He's not sure if they are his brothers. He's only confirmed that they aren't his sister.

Also,

Ikusu is totally the sister. Episode 4 basically cleared all of my doubts, now that Konoe and Miyabi are out of the picture.

Okay, so [spoiler=episode 4]Konoe and Miyabi are actually both his childhood friends and they were already in love with him. The phone calls were from Konoe, but she and Miyabi both said they weren't at the funeral. So there still might be a little sister somewhere. And there probably is one, since that's what the show is about. Now he thinks neither Konoe nor Miyabi is his sister, but that doesn't really mean anything.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5715[/ATTACH]

if u say shougo is gay then 95% of harem protags r gay

Nah, he's not. He's just

stupid. He's not sure if they are his brothers. He's only confirmed that they aren't his sister.

lmfao

if u say shougo is gay then 95% of harem protags r gay

yeah i know, but this was just too stupid - a nightmare? seriously?

• 1 month later...

So far it's really bugging me about how much it's changing yet staying the same.

I mean the imouto contacts him using the same phone and voice even though last "imouto's" did the same thing.

Couldn't they have changed it a little bit at least?