Recommendations for Eroge/Visual Novels

I was a little disappointed with Ever17, the plot is complex but every route give you a certain amount of pieces that come together pretty early in the game, in my case

the change of date in the ticket

was where everything begun (I played You's route first and then Sora's).

I didn't find Coco's route that much more enjoyable than the others, if I have a pretty good opinion about this game is mainly because I liked the characters. Also, E17 is repetitive and even boring (I have to say that I played it in about 75 hours because when I started to play vn I liked to fully listen to the voices so I think it's different for the others) in some parts after you have already completed a route and overall, pretty much like every famous vn, it's overrated but has several positive sides, imo for example -other than the aforementioned characters- the setting and it's details were truly great and the subject is surely good.

Edited by Uzuki Sepia
What the hell man? All people told me that I HAVE to finish all routes for understanding the true ending. Anyway, I only finished tsugumi's and sora's route, the only two chars I could stand. Oh and that coco was annoying as hell; directly from the time where she told you that stupid joke.

if you are talking bout Ever 17....

you could actually skim thru the thing as most of the time its the same...

but...the reason to read route by route was...

the hint and every little bit of explanation joins up into a clearer pic in the true route~~

If you made it through at least a couple routes, you could probably skip through the remaining ones so you can just experience the true route. I don't think it would affect your understanding of the story too much. I definitely know what you're talking about, though. Sora's route dragged a LOT for me, and I took several long breaks during the game. But the last route was worth it, big time.

On the FAQ site I've been on it says you have to get all of the good endings for the heroines in order to reach the true ending. Sora's route isn't dragging for me (that could be because I'm skipping the read text), I've been playing for two days now. Should probably get to Coco's by the end of the day

Yeah... basically you need to get the 4 "good" endings before you unlock and move onto the true ending. You play as 2 different protags... if you played Tsugumi's route, you can probably skip a decent amount of Sora's route.

On the FAQ site I've been on it says you have to get all of the good endings for the heroines in order to reach the true ending. Sora's route isn't dragging for me (that could be because I'm skipping the read text), I've been playing for two days now. Should probably get to Coco's by the end of the day

By skip I meant making liberal use of the fast skip button. I know you still need to play through them before you can get into the true route, but there's just so much text that wasn't critical to the story. I think You's and Tsugumi's routes are probably the most important ones to the plot, and then you could just read the very end of the other two while skipping most of the earlier stuff since it's so similar. I wouldn't do this personally, since I'm a bit of a completionist, but for someone who burned out it could be a way to see the true route without getting too pissed off at Coco and quitting. Hehe.

Just finished it Coco's True Route, it was amazing and I do agree with what everyone said it did screw with your mind at multiple instances but it did have an underlying plot all in all

so get your ass ready and start on Clannad and while waiting for Tomoyo After or...MuvLuv~~

Just realised one thing, there was one mystery left unsolved which never got answered

Who exactly started the event in 2017?

[spoiler=Ever17]Leiblich Pharmaceutical, established LeMU as a cover for their underwater research laboratory known as IBF. IBF lost containment of TB(the deadly virus that they were developing) within the facility. One of the escaping researchers opened the manual emergency exit from LeMU to the surface and let out the air pressure, which caused the disaster.

[spoiler=Ever17]Leiblich Pharmaceutical, established LeMU as a cover for their underwater research laboratory known as IBF. IBF lost containment of TB(the deadly virus that they were developing) within the facility. One of the escaping researchers opened the manual emergency exit from LeMU to the surface and let out the air pressure, which caused the disaster.

So basically the whole thing during 2017 was an accident caused by a panicking researcher where as in 2034...

]It was planned so as to summon Blick Winkle to save Coco and Takeshi

Edited by Linkman19