Need help getting Japanese eroge

Hello there! I am in need of someone who lives in Japan and is also fluent in English. Why, you may ask? Well there is a eroge I'd really like to get my hands on, but it's only sold on Amazon Japan. When I had realized that they would not ship the game outside of Japan, I was crushed. You all might say that I should just download the game illegally but alas, I can't. I've downloaded all of my other eroge that way, but this one is just too hard to find. I've spent literally months looking but I could never find a working download. The eroge I want is the Yosuga no Sora fandisk, Haruka na Sora or also know as ハルカナソラ. I am a huge fan of this series. I have already downloaded the first game and have beaten all of the routes in it. But to the point, I would really like to make a friend on here that lives in Japan that I could possibly have the game mailed to and then they could ship it out to me. Don't worry, I'll pay for shipping. No, I will not just give you my address right away. I would like to get to know you first and become friends so I can feel like I trust you with that information. I'm hoping I could get someone to do me this huge favor for me while also making a new friend that has the same interests as me. I would really be grateful if someone could help me out. OH and btw, if you find another place that sells the game, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...