Found out about this game when listening to Karma in Ever 17 on youtube, was in the similar videos.

I Was just wondering if anyone had heard of this VN and if there is any form of english patch or if there is a project going on to translate the game

Well, I heard of it today, and it sure looks nice.

But meh, I think there should be some kind of information on the front page that there is a site called "Visual Novel Data Base", where most VN's are listed and you easily found out if there are english patches.

There is also Ryu's VN Translation progress thread where you also find all currently translations in progres..

But anyway, Strawberry Nauts check this, there is no translation and none in progress either.

Well, I heard of it today, and it sure looks nice.

But meh, I think there should be some kind of information on the front page that there is a site called "Visual Novel Data Base", where most VN's are listed and you easily found out if there are english patches.

There is also Ryu's VN Translation progress thread where you also find all currently translations in progres..

But anyway, Strawberry Nauts check this, there is no translation and none in progress either.

and i link that VN past 38hours ago~~~

its not that there;s no translations...

but its more or less the translator translate great and proper title first...

and it takes AT LEAST years to translate a VN with minimal of 30hours~~