Natsuyume Nagisa

• 4 years later...

Recently, I have been talking alot about this VN with one of my net acquaintances and even heard that this VN had a fan-TL project (https://prioritiestl.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/project-announcement-natsuyume-nagisa/) that sadly never delivered. But anyways, it seems like a rather interesting VN all in all, downloaded it last week, certainly a title worth doing a project for based on what I have heard about it so far.

Recently, I have been talking alot about this VN with one of my net acquaintances and even heard that this VN had a fan-TL project (https://prioritiestl.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/project-announcement-natsuyume-nagisa/) that sadly never delivered. But anyways, it seems like a rather interesting VN all in all, downloaded it last week, certainly a title worth doing a project for based on what I have heard about it so far.

If you need any consolation, I did call them 'made the wordpress page after drinking 5,000 gallons of beer' and called the project was scam and troll project back at Fuwanovel lol.

Anyway, I think that they apparently chose the wrong time to translate the stuff (Near the end of their college year). I understand their reason at the very least, but I think tbey should just announced ot openly when they couldn't translate anymore and therefore dropped the project, so at least fan wouldn't need to wait for the futile hope there.

For the last word here, I hope somebody would translate Natsuyume in the future either through ofiicial way or fan translated.

If you need any consolation, I did call them 'made the wordpress page after drinking 5,000 gallons of beer' and called the project was scam and troll project back at Fuwanovel lol.

Anyway, I think that they apparently chose the wrong time to translate the stuff (Near the end of their college year). I understand their reason at the very least, but I think tbey should just announced ot openly when they couldn't translate anymore and therefore dropped the project, so at least fan wouldn't need to wait for the futile hope there.

For the last word here, I hope somebody would translate Natsuyume in the future either through ofiicial way or fan translated.

Actually, shogun, I have heard a slightly more detailed story about why the project was dropped :) From what I have heard from some of my close sources - The project was started because one of the male editors had a crush on the female translator and the whole excuse for him to get closer to her was to somehow start doing something together and that's how it came to Natsuyume Nagisa fan-TL project :D No wonder it got dropped soon after (after all, the original mission was accomplished - they hooked up! :D) ... And so they said "who gives a **** about Natsuyume Nagisa!" xDDD LOL :D

Anyways, if I manage to hack the scripts (it's a pain in the ass engine which was used for Key VNs, that annoying RealLive) I might one day decide to fan-TL it, I heard it's a pretty good moege with some utsu elements at the end so I am quite interested in it.

Well, that's the most shallow reason to start the famous VN translation project ever. And I hope that they break up painfully if that's what really happened lol. Besides, if they hooked up I think they could still continue the project, just like Sheeta and Ixrec in the past. Oh well, at least my opinion that it was 'scam and troll project' still stand to me here in regard of Natsuyume project lol.

Anyway, if you want tool the first source should be TL Wiki. Otherwise maybe PM some hacker at Fuwanovel perhaps. As for Natsuyume, I knew the spoiler and safe to said it's ending was not usual. Good luck.