Help with installing Canvas2

First of all I when I installed it I think I installed on the OS © I think that is the C directory desi mentioned earlier on this thread .However the game is on my BD-ROM drive (E). Also when I mounted the game using DAEMON tools it allowed me to go to the main menu or check the individual files. When I click on the files I cannot copy and paste the english patch anywhere and I get a message that there is no more room for the game. What did next was copy all the files of the game and put it in a folder on my desktop. I can copy and paste the english patch but I don't know where to put. I don't see an installation folder as you (onemanarmy) or desi has described.

Yeah I got it to work I looked on my OS © and found I place where it had the save data and other things for Canvas 2 and I extracted the english patch there and now it is translated. Thank you so much Desi and Onemanarmy for your help. Thank you.

Yeah I got it to work I looked on my OS © and found I place where it had the save data and other things for Canvas 2 and I extracted the english patch there and now it is translated. Thank you so much Desi and Onemanarmy for your help. Thank you.

Enjoy Tomoko.

• 3 years later...