Help with installing Canvas2

Double posting to get your attention because I found a solution that fixes this problem. It worked for me.

1.Open up Registry Editor (Start > "regedit")

2.Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software".

3.If there's an "F&C" folder there, delete it.

4. Do the same for "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\F&C" (or "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\F&C" if you're using 64-bit Windows).

Try installing the game again after these steps.

desi..so it works for you now???

hmmm..glad that you found a solutions..

though its weird~~

Yeah... I had to ask the hacker of Canvas 2 for this fix. Thankfully, it worked out well. The issue arose because the game wasn't uninstalled properly and the installer thought that the game was still installed.

Yeah... I had to ask the hacker of Canvas 2 for this fix. Thankfully, it worked out well. The issue arose because the game wasn't uninstalled properly and the installer thought that the game was still installed.

the main hacker??/

you know him???

wow XD

now you can enjoy tomoko's route...

still rmb the route that i mentioned right???

• 2 weeks later...

Hope I'm not bothering but.....I just installed this game and I'm having problems with it.

I opened the launcher and pressed the second button and it installed while I was clicking whatever and I forgot to put the patch and so

I put the patch after the installment....then I opened the launcher and the second button is unavailable so, I pressed the first button and the game was untranslated and so I exit and checked everything and opened the launcher and pressed the first button again but not it won't pass the opening.

Please help...

Hope I'm not bothering but.....I just installed this game and I'm having problems with it.

I opened the launcher and pressed the second button and it installed while I was clicking whatever and I forgot to put the patch and so

I put the patch after the installment....then I opened the launcher and the second button is unavailable so, I pressed the first button and the game was untranslated and so I exit and checked everything and opened the launcher and pressed the first button again but not it won't pass the opening.

Please help...

When you open the launcher, everything will be in Japanese. From here, you need to click the second option and click on what type of installation you want (full installation, which is ~2gb) You need to apply the patch after you install Canvas 2. The default path is under the the C directory under the folder C2_DVD. You need to extract the patch to the C2_DVD folder and replace the files. After this, apply the crack in the same folder. After doing these steps, you should be able to run advwin32. If you can't, try uninstalling and reinstalling using the steps I outlined.

Btw, the menu will be untranslated at first, so don't freak out. Just select the first option and see if the dialogue is in English or not.

• 10 months later...
I need help translating the japanese text to english

If you're just installing the game, just keep clicking continue and you should eventually be able to install it. Then you can drag the English patch to your installation folder.

IIRC, you have to install the game first, then a folder will be made for you. So make sure you actually install all the way through first. It'll tell you where the game will get installed and the folder will be made. You have the option of choosing where you want to install it.

okay i managed to uninstall it by clicking the direx 8.1b button on the main menu. just so you know I have installed and uninstalled this game many times today. Earlier you said you would tell me where to put the installed game. It seems that I only have three places OS© dvd(D) and something else.