Virgin Roster Shukketsubo

Hi, I'd like to make a request and a few suggestion, as the title says the eroge I'd like to request is virgin Roster shukketsubo, I got the cd once but unfortunately it's broken now, quite nice 'moving' CG and cute foice actress, one of my 1st and most unforgetable eroge, yet I just cant get any of it's download links anywhere.

and if I may, I'd like to add some suggestions too, please show the release year of the games, I was searching this old RPG type erogame the very 1st erogame I've ever played and I forgot it's name and provider only the range of it's release year but as it is now I cant define old games and new games in this web.

and one more, as we all know eroge are mainly love sims but there are other genre too like raidy, brave soul, etc, so I'd like to suggest tagging and a search method by genre (I loved RPG)

Youve got me interested in this "moving CG" thing, anyway heres a link to the game (I hope it works cause im DLing it too :p)

Virgin Roster - Shukketsubo

Im getting like 100-200 kbps on the DL so I hope you can deal with that speed, Ill seed it while im at school

Also there is a suggestion page for the other things, I would recommend posting it in there.

Edited by Yachi
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx a lot Yachi, Finally I could rape Shinobu again :D lolz,

and now my eroge search goal is an old rpg type with strategic turn based battle, I forgot the name and provider, but the scenes I remembered quite clearly is at the 1st time the hero peeping a girl taking bath at a river which turned to be the princess, then on the other side a couple of peeping wolves attacking and there goes the hero's 1st battle,

the storyline is for the hero to claim some orbs (I forgot how much) and use them to fight the evil king in a certain tower, I also remember that one of the evil subordinate, either succubus or demon with dark magic could be taken as ally she's my favourite for extremely high damage and sexyness.

I hope someone remembered this game and tell me the name or provider, or even better it's download link

and now my eroge search goal is an old rpg type with strategic turn based battle, I forgot the name and provider, but the scenes I remembered quite clearly is at the 1st time the hero peeping a girl taking bath at a river which turned to be the princess, then on the other side a couple of peeping wolves attacking and there goes the hero's 1st battle,

the storyline is for the hero to claim some orbs (I forgot how much) and use them to fight the evil king in a certain tower, I also remember that one of the evil subordinate, either succubus or demon with dark magic could be taken as ally she's my favourite for extremely high damage and sexyness.

I hope someone remembered this game and tell me the name or provider, or even better it's download link

do you mean this vn Brave Soul | Eroge Download

well it's very old VN, last time I've played it was about 20 years ago or less when I'm still elementary (I opened one of my secret here), so I forgot most of the details, but I've posted all that I remembered on my earlyer post, it was an strategic battle time based rpg VN as far as I remembered it cant exchange equipments like BS but can upgrade or degrade the equips at blacksmith, the hero motivation wasnt to prove himself to his father (not that I ever seen his father) no guns, just usual sword, magic, bow-arrow(I never get this archer girl, seen a scene of her being raped by goblins tho) and slingshot user, oh and I remembered a female warrior red armor no gaiter just white cloth underwear bringing whit huge dog along, she appeared early at the game, the hero started to search for orbs after looking at the announcement on a city market.

I remembered this after forcing my memory till my head burns, I'll add some more details after I remembered more, then again this is a reallly old VN, the very 1st VN I've ever played

ok, I'll wait for any hint about the game name or DL link, any hint at all, my own research at this have been stuck for this 20 years so I'm a bit desperate (not that it matters most if I didnt find it forever tho).

Edited by Flameg0d

still on early windows I forgot the window series, it's my long lost friend's pc actually I've lost contact with her now, when I played it's still on Jap, and I only understand one letter A when the girls moaning, now I've learned some jap language I'd like to played it again fully to the plot,

sorry ultimecea, I dont meant to show off but I just cant find the right engllish words for it, I've deleted those words for now.. my mother language wasn't english nor jap.

Edited by Flameg0d

ok now that both storm and ultimecea have so kindly showed me the path into VN database which has sooo many tasty VN that makes me droll till I drowned, (still havent found the one I was searching tho)

now if I'm not too greedy here, does anybody know the dl sites of these VN?

-Dragon knight series (without xentar, I've had Dragon knight 3/kx already)

-dalk from alice soft

any of it would be most apreciated (most specially dalk)

umm this perhaps a bit off from the topic title, should I open a new one? or post on other's similar topic?

I played that Virgin Roster game and I have to say, its not exactly my cup of tea but the H scenes where good.

ok now that both storm and ultimecea have so kindly showed me the path into VN database which has sooo many tasty VN that makes me droll till I drowned, (still havent found the one I was searching tho)

now if I'm not too greedy here, does anybody know the dl sites of these VN?

-Dragon knight series (without xentar, I've had Dragon knight 3/kx already)

-dalk from alice soft

any of it would be most apreciated (most specially dalk)

umm this perhaps a bit off from the topic title, should I open a new one? or post on other's similar topic?

Damn, I couldnt find these in any of the places that I usually look, maybe someone else can help