Some VN that simmiliar

Hi, recently i've been playing fate/stay night and looking for some VN with the same genre.

Well, not really same, i mean there are some fantasy, and not about slice of life (if the school life is also with fantasy, then it's ok)

Can someone suggest some to me? And if you can, i hope there will be some rape, and also something like, "make the women getting adicted to sex" or whatever -__-

Anyway, thx for suggestion~

PS : I don't want VN from the same publisher (Type moon). And also the VN is already have the english translation~

A visual novel which's similar to fate/stay night? Well, that's a difficult question. So, what did you like about f/sn? The hand to hand combats? The magic stuff? You see, I personally need some more hints to give you some really helpful recommendations.

A visual novel which's similar to fate/stay night? Well, that's a difficult question. So, what did you like about f/sn? The hand to hand combats? The magic stuff? You see, I personally need some more hints to give you some really helpful recommendations.

My friend used to say "you don't need a reason to like something" so basically i don't really know why i like fate/stay night. Maybe (for me) because the story is unpredictable (or myabe it's because im not to smart) and also some romance they have.

I want VN that the story is good, and some fantasy of course. Not just about having sex and perverted stuff.

Edited by bagong016
My friend used to say "you don't need an excuse to like something" so basically i don't really know why i like fate/stay night.

Nope, there are always reasons why you like something but sometimes you just don't know about them. Anyway, this doesn't make it easier for us, so just pick one of the titles above and be fine...hopefully.

Nope, there are always reasons why you like something but sometimes you just don't know about them. Anyway, this doesn't make it easier for us, so just pick one of the titles above and be fine...hopefully.

yeah, it's hard for me to know the reason of why I like it ~__~

And I'll try one of those VN above. I hope I can get the one I like~

agreed there's always a reason for something, but if we too much thinking for the reason then we would miss the chance to chose and get the finest results, so my advice just try it all one by one, trial and error if U dont like it then just delete it and remember not to chose it again, Life is just a game except without option to save, load, pause and skip. :) I wonder when would hollow ataraxia be putted on the DL list