Steam Greenlight VNs.

Go Go Nippon http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93045793&ExtraParams%5B0%5D=&method=filedetails&controller=sharedfiles&insideModal=0&requirelogin=1

Date Warp Steam Greenlight :: Date Warp

Loren the Amazon Princess Steam Greenlight :: Loren The Amazon Princess

Fading Hearts Steam Greenlight :: Fading Hearts

Spirited Heart Steam Greenlight :: Spirited Heart

Coming Out on Top Steam Greenlight :: Coming Out On Top

Always Remember Me Steam Greenlight :: Always Remember Me

IceBound (No page at VNDB but claims to be one) Steam Greenlight :: Icebound

Bionic Heart http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93089231

Ren'Py Game Collection: Steam Workshop :: Ren'Py Games and English Visual Novels

MG you chose THAT game because you made it didn't you.

I honestly don't stand anywhere for most games. Just sharing this in case people want to rate them.

Edited by Bane Doyle
Higurashi When They Cry. Hey look... finally a decent VN on Greenlight.

Finally a BETTER than decent VN on Greenlight to me. Why MG didn't put this one up from the get go I will never know.

*Reading the comment sections on steam* Wow, lots of funny stuff in there. XD

Yeah, I just ignore those considering Steam is made up of "THIS ISN'T A GAME GRAHR" kind of guys. At least this game isn't getting the worst brunt of comments.

Love the guy saying it needs zombies.

Awesome, great, gonna do the same and upvote all the VNs. People should experience these stories. Although yes *most* of the best games have adult content and won't find their way to Steam. Now that's just unfortunate, but there's still some VNs that don't have that kind of stuff. I haven't played Higurashi When They Cry, but it's supposed to be really good, right? So it's a great step in the right direction. Assuming it actually gets accepted, that is.

Now, imagine MangaGamer taking on the Muv-Luv games, specifically the all-age versions... and eventually those games being available on Steam...

Of course, one has to enjoy reading alot of text in order to enjoy VNs, for the most part anyway. I'm gonna guess that the majority of gamers couldn't even imagine themselves trying to read a VN. Which is a shame, because if they actually tried it, they might just end up loving it. From what I've seen, Katawa Shoujo has managed to "convert" plenty of gamers. Yes, really, that game is a pretty big deal for that reason I'd say. Then there's also plenty of gamers who have played and love stuff like Phoenix Wright and 999. They might not even realize that those games are actually VNs and that there are other such games out there for them to play/read.

Well... all this is just me guessing for the most part. I'm not an expert on this stuff or whatever. But I do KNOW that Katawa Shoujo converted plenty of gamers. If you frequented the forums early on when the game was released, then you know that. So, having good VNs come out on Steam could end up being something sweet. I for one would love to see more and more people enjoy this. Some of this writing is so good you know, it deserves more attention.

• 1 month later...