Visual Novels Translation Status [09/09/2012]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news regarding the Rance translations, apparently Widenyo will not be released today. to quote Ludo-Rathowm

"So for those of you who were expecting Widenyo today, I profusely apologize.

But I can say that it'll definitely be this week, for sure.

Really, I mean it!"

Apparently the problems due to technical issues, something about text extraction.

Also Ludo-Rathowm has said as far as he knows the translation of all the other Rance projects has not progressed, so bad day all-round.

That's assuming he's telling the truth, this kinda thing happening has been kind of a running joke on /vg/ so he may just be trolling but it seems legit right now.

Sounds good, I would even wait another month.

Apparently the problems due to technical issues

Reminds me of tomoyo after...

Also Ludo-Rathowm has said as far as he knows the translation of all the other Rance projects has not progressed, so bad day all-round.

Chikusho! >.

Bad news regarding the Rance translations, apparently Widenyo will not be released today. to quote Ludo-Rathowm

"So for those of you who were expecting Widenyo today, I profusely apologize.

Really, I mean it!"

Apparently the problems due to technical issues, something about text extraction.

That's assuming he's telling the truth, this kinda thing happening has been kind of a running joke on /vg/ so he may just be trolling but it seems legit right now.

I don't think he's lying about this. I checked this game and it's look like really difficult to properly translate. Of course Widenyo is still just a side project to makes players busy before Rance so I would be grateful even if they would release it in 2 months. If they're translation status is truth than they are extremely fast translators and we will see effects of their work soon. Or not. I shouldn't be so optimistic:p