growlanser wayfarer of time

Never before released outside of Japan and widely considered the best entry in the long‐running franchise, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time tells of a land—once rich with culture and technology—long ago nearly wiped out by evanescent divine beings. Two millennia later, the beings appear again, threatening to bring about an end to all things unless a powerful warrior can rise against them!

i think it looks interesting what do you guy's think?

Interesting but you got the wrong section... You should post in the Games section.

Here's a list of all the online stores you can buy it from:

Wayfarer of Time Online Purchase Guide

Never before released outside of Japan and widely considered the best entry in the long‐running franchise, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time tells of a land—once rich with culture and technology—long ago nearly wiped out by evanescent divine beings. Two millennia later, the beings appear again, threatening to bring about an end to all things unless a powerful warrior can rise against them!

i think it looks interesting what do you guy's think?

It's a great game, if you like RPGs, then I highly recommend it. Here's why:

Lots of replay value: This game has the potential to keep you busy for a long time. There's three different story branches, and one of them isn't even accessible until your second playthrough (the "New Game+ route) There is a potential for 46 different epilogues, based on which characters you befriend / save. (You don't have to actually play the game 46 times to unlock them all-it's possible to get every one in 4 playthroughs. But even if you only play it once, it's a pretty big game so you will get your money's worth.

Engaging story- an interesting story that deals with war. What I love about the Growlanser series is things aren't always black and white good vs. evil as in many RPGS. There are some villains who are definitely bad, but many of your adversaries aren't bad at all; they just happen to be on a different sides of the war. IMO this makes for a more interesting story as you will sometimes find yourself pitted against former allies, or befriending former adversaries.

Awesome strategic battle system- Growlanser's battle system is unique. It's like a classic turn-based RPG with a real time strategy elements. It's easy to learn, faster paced than most tactical RPGs, and fun. It's not grid-based like most SRPGs, but still requires planning / strategy to succeed. The cool thing is it your goal isn't just killing the enemies; there's various mission objectives such as protecting NPCs that keep things interesting.

Relationship system- The relationship system in this game is among the best I've every seen in a RPG. In addition to the many conversation options, the party members opinion of you may change based on what kind of leader you are (i.e., if you do well in missions, they think more highly of you). Almost every NPC has an ending that you can unlock (you can get a romantic ending for the women and a bro-mance for the men).

Edited by daveyd