Imouto Ijime won't start

i will tell you every thing i did

first i downloaded the game

used deamon to to extract the files then moved the patch to the game file

after that im happy and i went to start the game then i got this thing i cant read it ^^

so here it is how can i fix please help

the game name is Imouto Ijime

and here is a snap shot of the problem

Untitled.jpg

click on it for full screen and thanks

Uninstall the game completely.. delete installation folders, etc. Change locale to Japanese. Install the game again and leave the installation in the default location. Run the game again.

Instead of that, which could be a mess if you need to go back to your original language (appart that every time you need to reset the comp, etc...), install this:

HF pAppLoc - Downloads - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community

With that installed, you can right-click any japanese file (like a Galge! o:)and chose "Run with Japanese locale".

Edited by Lanselot
  • 5 years later...

Sorry to necro this but anything involving daemon tools and changing to jap I just can't wrap my had around on how it works and no matter how I follow a guide I can't get it to work... I do have the app that allows me to run things in japanese but even that isn't working... Is there no detailed guide out there that is easy to follow?

Sorry to necro this but anything involving daemon tools and changing to jap I just can't wrap my had around on how it works and no matter how I follow a guide I can't get it to work... I do have the app that allows me to run things in japanese but even that isn't working... Is there no detailed guide out there that is easy to follow?

whats your operating system? i have no clue for anything above windows 7.

that app that allows you to run japanese games is actually a program that lets you run them without manually setting your locale to japanese, but

it doesn't work on every single game. thats why i set up mine manually.

i only know a guide on setting up locale for windows xp , windows vista and windows 7

some games wont run if your using a pc outside japan, so this step is for telling the game that the pc is being used in japan. it wont change the language of the pc so its fine.

and daemon tools is well... daemon tools... install it so your pc can read bootable cd formats by just double clicking the file and without burning them to discs...

newer games here aren't in bootable disc formats though.. only the really old ones are.

Edited by charlbeef

Using windows 10 but the game I was trying to download was the game in this topic. I believe I'v successfully downloaded daemon tools and I can use it but it just never worked (mainly cuz I dunno or didn't really want to have to change to japanese locale cuz it would prolly be a hassle to navigate back and reverse it back to normal.... not to mention repeating the proccess everytime you want to play)... and I do have the option to run things in japanese(got it today) but that isn't really helping either... I'm getting the same blue window everytime... so something must be wrong... is it windows 10 that is the problem this time maybe?