Duel Savior (English) - FAQs, Bugs, etc.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game really loves sending me to Mia's bad end every game doesn't it?

I can't really seem to go on any other route.

I know I am missing something, but what?

Hrm? I only got the bad ending once and even that was intentional since I want to read the bad end stories and collect the CG.

Erm, I also use the walkthrough too, for the most part. x)

If you don't mind using a walkthrough, you can use this.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

lol

Well that explains how you managed to avoid it.

I usually don't use those but I can't make heads or tails of this one.

Which one are you using?

Send me a link! Thanks.

Seriously I went for lily the first few times without knowing I had to get Mia's route first.

Then I go check a walkthrough but it ended the same way.

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone

i have a problem on duel savior

the game always crash on the middle conversation on chapter 1

i have tried the update patch from front page but the game keep crashing on the same spot

what i should i do?

i'm dying to play it :(

thx before :)

edited

solve

i choose in the setting skip all unread text, so the troublesome text that keep crashing the game can be skip :D

Edited by dr_lapedh
after first sex with berio scene this game stooped working !![ATTACH=CONFIG]7292[/ATTACH]

what should i do if like that !!

Try the patch from the 1st post. Maybe you can also try to change to "Skip all unread text" in the options and skip the text. If that doesn't help, click on "View problem details" and make a screenshot of that.

it still like that !! do i heave problem with English patch ?! or update patch ?!

The patch is here if you are still looking for it. Try to play the game on another PC, maybe this will work. Also, if you use an old (ok, it must be very old) PC, make sure you fulfill the system requirements. You can find them here. Maybe you should set them a little higher, since it's also Destiny we are talking about.

If it works on another PC and you fulfill the requirements, then uninstall it on your PC, delete every entry of the game in the registration (open regedit.exe), and then install it again.

I don't know if it's a problem with your laptop. I played it also on a laptop with Win7, at least the OS shouldn't be the problem. I would try to install the game on another PC/laptop to see if it works on that one. If yes, uninstall it on your PC, delete every entry of the game in the registration (open regedit.exe), and then install it again. Or you can play it on the other PC/laptop, so you don't have to install it on yours again.