To Aru Kagaku No Railgun SEASON 2 ?!?!

They should make index 3rd season first.According to LN,index need at least 26 episodes 2 seasons to complete.

Well,it is still good to see more biri biri action,aka scientific tsundere~~~:D

More mikoto and friends >> which mean we get to see saten again!

and also the thing about index III , i do hope they make it after railgun s2 >.

and also the thing about index III , i do hope they make it after railgun s2 >.

They ended the second season with the apperance of "God's right seat" so I think they still plan to do more season.(otherwise,they should end it without revealing God's right seat).But from the look of movie and railgun S,index 3 is still a long way to go (>_

They ended the second season with the apperance of "God's right seat" so I think they still plan to do more season.(otherwise,they should end it without revealing God's right seat).But from the look of movie and railgun S,index 3 is still a long way to go (>_

well at least we can wait by watching railgun S first XD

kuroko>mikoto, kuroko brings the comedy elements, she is firm and decisive when needed unlike mikoto who hesitates at times. Oh..and she has more guts than mikoto :D can you imagine mikoto stripping for touma? nope

btw, i haven't yet read the LN but i'm reading it now :) ty

Edited by pramit
unlike mikoto who hesitates at times. can you imagine mikoto stripping for touma? nope

Well,that is because Mikoto is a tsundere character.All tsunderes act like that.And just read the LN,you will know how Mikoto can be bold at time.Actually,Mikoto is the main heroine of index series,yes I am serious here.

kuroko>mikoto

kuroko will be really likeable if there is no onee-sama fetish.(that is what is called by a failed Yuri)

btw, i haven't yet read the LN but i'm reading it now :) ty

You are welcome.

I thought they were getting a movie? the Majutsu no index, one.. - how come the producer had such money dam.. (nvm). My body is ready!

movie-->this year

railgun S-->next year

I think this is how it will go..

btw,is railgun S from JC ?

Edited by phantasm

when I saw this I was soooooooooo happy. I love Mikoto. actually at otakon this year I bought an Alarm clock that has her and kuroko on it. lol, and you have the choice to do a regualr alarm or have a talking alarm. Lol, from what I understood of it, Kuruko tried to give Mikoto an "awakening" kiss, lol which sounded like it ended up getting her punched. lol, though I am guessing here with Mikoto's line saying something along the lines of " Can't you do anything normally."

btw,is railgun S from JC ?

hmmm not sure ,the link said " staff to be comfirmed " i hope its J.C though....

Also I want more awesome OP of railgun.

"only my railgun" and "level 5 judgelight" are AWESOME.

yeah man more awesome music would be great , i also loved the endings of railgun

when I saw this I was soooooooooo happy.

i feel u man, i feel u

by exercising my rights as king, i now proclaim that kuroko haters be used as a sacrifice for the coming battles

http://i.imgur.com/hkjUe.jpg

ditto..... kuroko is just an annoying semi-yuri character, other than her lvl 4 teleport ability she has very little value as a character (she does have a strong sense of responsibilty and right-and-wrong). Even more than that, her voice actress sounds really REALLY nasel which I hate as a sound in general so I can't like kuroko.

I don't hate her, I just CAN'T like her.