To Aru Kagaku No Railgun SEASON 2 ?!?!

1. I don't remember writing that only human can understand.

2. According to your logic, since human can understand his circumstance, that means I can't possibly understand it. So since human can write, that means I can't possibly write.

3. Whatever, I think you should play The Witcher 1&2 when you've time, phanta. The game is epic.

If I remember correctly , u are a mutant and also a witcher . You can't possibly understand ;)

Then again, you're a human. You didn't understand the witcher lore & legacy that well to fully determined whether a witcher can't possibly understand it or not. ;)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

3. Whatever, I think you should play The Witcher 1&2 when you've time, phanta. The game is epic.

Already played .Yes both are epic especially Witcher 2 .Still remember that Kraken boss battle (T_T) .I have to reload 20 times to beat it ,so hard .

exu....calibaar

sorry pramit, you aren't Arthuria(commonly known as "Saber"), therefore you do not have her Noble Phantasm, besides she wouldn't need to reveal her Noble Phantasm in order to kill me, but I still wou.....ohh wait, I don't hit girls........hmmmm now that would be a problem cause I'm fairly certain I couldn't outrun her or hide from her.........wait, as long I don't actually hit her or harm her I can defend myself for a few seconds........

hey, if Shiro can do it so could I. minus his nice magic abilities.....