Not sure where I should be putting this, so if I have placed this in the wrong thread, please move it to the right one mods.

I'm after ero-ge's with loli content (English only), I've found and enjoyed a couple, if I can recall, there was

Magical Teacher: My Teacher’s a Mage?

The Sagara Family

Come See Me Tonight

and I think there was one in Family Project too?

Is there anything else that you guys and girls can recommend to me, please? Would appreciate it =] Thank you~

Any that you would recommend?

You'll find in most visual novels at least one loli but I'll try to find some good ones...

Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- - There's a cute loli which's also one of the main characters but don't expect a lot of sex scenes. Kia

Wanko to Kurasou - The right game if you're also into cat/dog girls. Mikan Silviana

Aoishiro - Beautiful game with a beautiful loli which plays a big role. It doesn't have sexual content though. Nami

Saya no Uta - Interesting stuff if you're looking for gore. Saya

Little Busters! - Wafuu~ Noumi Kudryavka

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- - Many lolis, you'll have your fun. Aoi Isuzu Kogasaka Chinami Mare S. Ephemeral

Here are visual novels which have a loli route.

Suika - The Girl without a name

Hinatabokko - Hayami Koharu

Canvas 2 ~Akane Iro no Palette~ - Hagino Kana

D.C. ~Da Capo~ - Yoshino Sakura

Kanon - Tsukimiya Ayu

Kazoku Keikaku - Takayashiki Matsuri

Loli Heroine:

At least one of the heroines is a loli. She's either an underage girl or has the looks of one.

Her age matters not one bit when it comes to her classification as a loli. This is only about appearance.

First time heard that . The world of loli is really deep XD