Any way to help translations?

erogedownload.com is no translation group. Maybe some users here work in a translation group, then they can help you perchance. If you really want to help someone translating a VN, then go to vndb.org/ and search for English ones. In each release you can find the name of the translation group and a link to their website. You can also look on tlwiki.org - Current Projects. Here are some of the current projects listed and you can also see who's looking for new staff :)

Or you do it like me: If English is not your native language, then you can translate an English one in your native language :) But never work alone on the translation ... it's to time-consuming -_-

oh no I wasn't saying that erogedownload was a translation group. I was just wondering if anyone knew how I could help with the progress.

I know spanish to a degree I suppose..

pero, porque estoy practicando japones y no practicando espanol, tengo temo que he olvidado.

habia estudiado espanol por ~6 anos

You can always donate the transalator's.

I mean they work mostly for free and put alot of hard work in it.

So a little donation can never hurt right :p

IXREC dont bothered bout donations or anything..

all "REAL TRANSLATORS" work without wanting any kind of payment..

unless you mean donation "needed" like CRANEANIME

oh no I wasn't saying that erogedownload was a translation group. I was just wondering if anyone knew how I could help with the progress.

Like ulti said, try to contact a team of a translation which you're interested in. If you've the skills then they will gladly accept your help. If not...well, then not.

I would love to.

although I don't know how helpful I would be. I'm still in my Japanese studies so I'm about a 2nd year student so far hahaha.

Although obviously I'm a native english speaker, and I know a bit of spanish although its gotten a little rusty.

Edited by Solemncollector