Reconquista

When Desi said " You are aware this is not in english" he was refering to the point that there is no english translation for the game, therefore you are the one who misunderstood the question he had asked you when you returned with ".but the question is..english patch or no"

And the wheel keeps going round and round

Reconquista Nope, no patch. And no, no team is translating it

Being it from 2007 doesn't assure it to have a patch or full translation. Hell, there are lots that haven't gone through translation yeat and are older than some of THIS YEAR vns that are getting patches already. It's a shame though, that that game is not translated, I see some good loli material in there :cool::rolleyes:

well good thing i am in japanese class..ill be able to understand SOME of it at least..

Why don't you better read a visual novel/eroge thatt is already patched in english? This site has a quite vast compilation of the visual novels that have been translated so far, try oone if you haven't

i have 24 of them..i beat wanko to kurasou once already..and i am working on getting other parts in that one.. i am also playing hanabria1 -8, lets meow meow, bible black 1 and 2, horny bunnies 1 and 2, amorous professor cherry, snow sakura, snow drop, we love master, raidy 1 and 2, hitomi my step sister, princess waltz, clanned, sex slave classmate, tomoyo after, sandwiched between my wife and her sister, and duel savior..so what does that tell you..besides that i had a lot of free time on my hands

the game came out in 07..its been 5 years..maybe people have patched it..and no one has bothered to look..

ok...dude

listen here...

from whatever shit that you typed...

its obvious that you aint a native English speaker..

so i just get to the main point...

Desi says THERE IS NO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR THIS BLOODY VN!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN IT WAS RELEASED WAY 5 YEARS BACK...

NOBODY BOTHERED TO TRANSLATE THIS VN >.>

and we check here!!!!!

ok...dude

listen here...

from whatever shit that you typed...

its obvious that you aint a native English speaker..

so i just get to the main point...

Desi says THERE IS NO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR THIS BLOODY VN!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN IT WAS RELEASED WAY 5 YEARS BACK...

NOBODY BOTHERED TO TRANSLATE THIS VN >.>

and we check here!!!!!

Again you rant about shit when you dont need to, you really need to calm down when it comes to people that dont have as much experience as you, oh master of eroge. You didnt know everything at first, hes not going to fucking know either

the game came out in 07..its been 5 years..maybe people have patched it..and no one has bothered to look..

An easy way to find out if the game has an english translation is The Visual Novel Database. You just have to search for the title you're interested in, for example Reconquista, and vndb will give you the answer. In the case of Reconquista, there isn't an english patch for it.

i have 24 of them..i beat wanko to kurasou once already..and i am working on getting other parts in that one.. i am also playing hanabria1 -8, lets meow meow, bible black 1 and 2, horny bunnies 1 and 2, amorous professor cherry, snow sakura, snow drop, we love master, raidy 1 and 2, hitomi my step sister, princess waltz, clanned, sex slave classmate, tomoyo after, sandwiched between my wife and her sister, and duel savior..so what does that tell you..besides that i had a lot of free time on my hands

http://i.imgur.com/gL8o2.jpg

Again you rant about shit when you dont need to, you really need to calm down when it comes to people that dont have as much experience as you, oh master of eroge. You didnt know everything at first, hes not going to fucking know either

rukako >.>

its not because of exp...

but..he dont even understands what Desi means when he said there is no translations

Stop it guys. Everybody has the potential for misreading or misunderstanding stuff. At the end he got it right so let's stop this whole discussion. Oh and ulti, seriously man, don't freak out every time somebody doesn't realizes the obvious.

k k...

baa-chan....i'll chill iy down

i was in a bad mood that time..

so thats why i kinda pumped up at that moment