Visual Novels Translation Status [12/30/2012]

I'll make it easier for you:

http://blog.mangagamer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2012Lineupv2-450x68.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7910[/ATTACH]

Still can't understand what's in the last piece... it looks kinda familiar, yet the size is too small... x_x

Great news, although expected since it's an overdrive game after all.

I wouldn't say DS is the best VN I ever read but it ain't the worst either, I'll check this one out when it comes out.

Say, does anyone know what's the VN directly after Eroge?I think it's Tick Tack but the box art seems different from the one that shows up on vndb....

Also, that very last title will be very difficult to figure out, you can see pretty much nothing of it.Though I have faith in the internet when it comes to stuff like this lol

Edited by Soren619
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something Doddler from MG said.

I probably shouldn't say this, but the English staff has been pushing for Euphoria. Clearly there's concerns about the content, which is probably the biggest issue, but it could happen some day.
MangaGamer 2012 Lineup Analysis - VNTL Status Tracker

Looks like the last title was Imouto Paradise!

Got my hopes up for nothing...

Imouto Paradise is not THAT bad, it's way better then all of the other stuff MG has planned for this year(maybe Chou Dengeki Stryker is a bit better). Blood-related Sister Heroine tag on this one, looking forward to it.

I know Kami will be extremely happy about it.

Edited by killerinsidee
Blood-related Sister Heroine tag on this one, looking forward to it.

I know Kami will be extremely happy about it.

Desi, you forgot desi. As for myself, I'm not sure if I'll play this game because I've still bad memories of Imouto Ijime, another nukige feat. sister incest.