Your best and worse from the entire year, and general thoughts?

It can be personal (like mine - I'll spoiler it so you don't have to read it) and drawn-out or it can be quick and purely related to entertainment.

Overall, I'd say it was better than 2011. I say "better" a little loosely - I lost both remaining grandparents this year, though I never really knew them because we didn't exactly speak the same language. Thing is, I've started the past 3 years with funerals, and I don't want to start the next with another.

It's not all terrible. I started my last year of high school, and while I'm not exactly a social person, I'm appreciating the people I've known for years a little more. My grades aren't the best they've been, and being the lazy bastard I am, I'm sure I can do better.

This year passed by so quickly, but I barely remember anything from the beginning. I've watched a lot of anime this year, and decided to major in Computer Science and/or Programming (assuming I get into the school I want to). I also picked up a guitar and imitated some chords and riffs - not really "learning" but not being completely clueless. Also in the "interests" department, I played my first VN (using a walkthrough :B) and built some Gundam models. While I feel like I've become less decisive as a person over the years, I do feel like I've solidified a lot this year.

At this point on the East Coast, we've got another 11 hours left. Happy New Year, and here's hoping to a better year (even if you had a good one).

Your best and worse from the entire year, and general thoughts?

It can be personal (like mine - I'll spoiler it so you don't have to read it) and drawn-out or it can be quick and purely related to entertainment.

Overall, I'd say it was better than 2011. I say "better" a little loosely - I lost both remaining grandparents this year, though I never really knew them because we didn't exactly speak the same language. Thing is, I've started the past 3 years with funerals, and I don't want to start the next with another.

It's not all terrible. I started my last year of high school, and while I'm not exactly a social person, I'm appreciating the people I've known for years a little more. My grades aren't the best they've been, and being the lazy bastard I am, I'm sure I can do better.

This year passed by so quickly, but I barely remember anything from the beginning. I've watched a lot of anime this year, and decided to major in Computer Science and/or Programming (assuming I get into the school I want to). I also picked up a guitar and imitated some chords and riffs - not really "learning" but not being completely clueless. Also in the "interests" department, I played my first VN (using a walkthrough :B) and built some Gundam models. While I feel like I've become less decisive as a person over the years, I do feel like I've solidified a lot this year.

At this point on the East Coast, we've got another 11 hours left. Happy New Year, and here's hoping to a better year (even if you had a good one).

happy new year to everyone, and sorry about your loss. I played some really awesome vn's this year. Maybe this year was the best for me, in terms of anime and visual novel. Time seems to go faster for me as the years progress, maybe i should try making a microwave time machine before i die :D

Happy New Years guys

The Bad: My Grandfather past away the day after a holiday and i was right there when it happened. my cousin i only saw once (at my grandparent's funeral i mentioned) past away on my other cousin's 21st birthday. Was accused of being in a indecent relationship with my cousin

The Good: Got my first job, got my GED, spent time with family i havent seen in years, discovered the wonderful world of visual novels/eroge which then led me to ED and met some fellow perverts

didnt watch as much anime/read manga as i would have wanted to like i did in 2011 but with the new year i hope to change that ;)

Time seems to go faster for me as the years progress, maybe i should try making a microwave time machine before i die :D

I feel you Pramit, after high school shit goes by fast (been out for 2 years now)

Edited by udizzle