Can't play Rewrite

cc p pack?

what's that? and where can I get it?

Don't install that pack because we don't know for sure if your problems are really caused by missing codecs.

To find this out please rename the "mov" folder of Rewrite into something else. Start the game via exe (or use the one I uploaded) and you'll get some nasty errors which you can just click away. If you're able to see the title menu and start a new game, then install CCCP.

PS : Or you could also give us screenshots of all folders so that we can check if the game misses some files, but that would be a shitload of work. Would be still nice though.

Edited by OneManArmy

I saw this tutorial and thought it would help me so I did exactly what he done in this vid

but the outcome is still the same T.T here are the screen shots of my folders, as for the codecs I installed it too but it's still the same, same to go with the part where I change the "mov" file into something else. nothing seems to work

folders_zps683b2181.png

ss.png

and also I noticed the from the tutorial vid that the logo of key should be seen before starting the game but mine doesn't have any

asdasd.png

Edited by Ushio
i'm having this error when i run rewrite

View image: 3

View image: 4

please help me

btw having the same error with the game 恋愛家庭教師ルルミ★Coordinate! also using siglusengine.exe

I don't know what's written in that error message, only the resolution and "create texture". Based only on that, maybe the game can't create the config files in the Documents for some reason since it fails to initialize, there's some silly resolution problem or you files are corrupted. Again, I'm just guessing, if someone translates the error message it would be much easier to figure it out.