Which visual novels would you recommend me

Hi i m new to visual novels and i have onle played:Rewrite, Galaxy Angel, Monster Girl Quest, Sengoku Rance and Soul Link. So i play them for the story so h scenes are nice but not necessary. I wold like you to recommend me some good visual novels if possible i wold like them to be similar to the ones i named above.

Hi i m new to visual novels and i have onle played:Rewrite, Galaxy Angel, Monster Girl Quest, Sengoku Rance and Soul Link. So i play them for the story so h scenes are nice but not necessary. I wold like you to recommend me some good visual novels if possible i wold like them to be similar to the ones i named above.

if you want great VNs..

there's always MuvLuv Trilogy, Clannad, Kanon, Canvas 2..and Sharin no Kuni, Himawari

G-senjou, Umineko and Higurashi is good if you like mystery...and 99 if you have NDS

get Osadai for good old comedy..

Da Capo's and edelwiess series is a good read for school life..

KiraKira and Deardrops for music lover...

also add Ever17 to that... might be a solid choice! And where the hell is Steins;gate on your list Ulti!

Also Kara no Shoujo, If you want H-Scenes which the previous mentions didn't have! Touko

Edit: that's a bit too large of a pic even for Touko, hehe... Spoiler boxes then :(

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/8329/395923.jpg

Edited by radiantmadness
also add Ever17 to that... might be a solid choice! And where the hell is Steins;gate on your list Ulti!

Also Kara no Shoujo, If you want H-Scenes which the previous mentions didn't have! Touko

Edit: that's a bit too large of a pic even for Touko, hehe... Spoiler boxes then :(

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/8329/395923.jpg

come on..

if i named him all the goodies..

he'll ran out of titles like me >.>

i was planning to gave him Nitro+ titles the next time...

and some of the old school stuffs

1. i m new to visual novels
  2. i have onle played:Rewrite, Galaxy Angel, Monster Girl Quest, Sengoku Rance and Soul Link.
  3. i play them for the story so h scenes are nice but not necessary.
  4. I wold like you to recommend me some good visual novels
  5. f possible i wold like them to be similar to the ones i named above.

Pretty neat explanation right there. However, I'm pretty sure Sengoku Rance doesn't have much story in it, though.

Anyway, here's my recommendation:

The order in which I listed all this VNs are just random and doesn't have any meaning whatsoever.

Have a nice day. That's all.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
lol ;-)

I thought of that too, but I'm pretty sure he would still ask which one is the best out of all the top rated VN in vndb. lol Also, I would have had trouble writing my own thoughts for the VNs or putting the writers name.

And my previous post also served as my own reading list. Yep, I haven't run out of good stuff yet.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

All of the noteworthy titles have been said huh?

Let see the old school stuff shall we?

True Love: For many of the oldies this is our first Eroge game. The story is ok school life nothing fancy, but worth mentioning for the classic factor

Fatal Relationship: You have been adopted into a all girls manor but something is not right.... (it not that mystery stuff actually just a bit more darker story)

Love Potion, Paradise Height 1&2, Immoral Studies 1&2: These titles might worth checking it out, so-so story.

Season of the Sakura: Now we have a better story eroge interestingly many of the character are parody of the anime at that time.

Now I save the best for last

Nocturnal Illusion: This is the must play classic (well you can play the renewal version too) The story involve the Protag geting lost while hiking in the storm, believe himself to certainly be doomed. He wake up in the lone manor unable to escape due to something..... (play it or I will spoil u if I continue written this)

It a Mystery VN that all you need to know

well than enjoy!