Visual Novels Translation Status [04/14/2013]

Even if he finishes it, which I doubt, OtonashiP is just using a machine translator to translate Real Imouto ga Iru. It's not going to be decent at all. Koto the translator who actually started the project and translated the entire common route knows Japanese though. But he's busy with life issues right now. Might as well let OtonashiP drop it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if he finishes it, which i doubt, otonaship is just using a machine translator to translate real imouto ga iru. It's not going to be decent at all. Koto the translator who actually started the project and translated the entire common route knows japanese though. But he's busy with life issues right now. Might as well let otonaship drop it.

may i ask how did you know about this?

...stalker? xD He probably just talked to the guy xd

Edited by Flaze

I'm not a guy, also I've been in the visual novel translation community. I've been staff at Amaterasu and still hang out in their private staff channel. Koto is a friend of mine, so people who I will not name have told me that OtonashiP just uses machine translation. Some people from the translation community have even begged Koto to take the Real Imouto ga Iru back because they knew OtonashiP was screwing up the translation. I'm honestly not sure why you guys don't believe me.

Edited by Canas

Not that i dont believe you , but when you get here stating he uses MT to translate with no proof it just sounds like you're hating on him and passing that hate across. In any case , wether he uses MT or not its not any of my concern as i have little interest in Real Imouto anyways. Not saying you're a liar , but without proof i dont think many will take it seriously.

Edited by iLoveTsundere
New Comyu Update:

Total Scripts: 27/243 (11.11%)

Total Lines: 4566/51433 (8.88%)

Total KB: 228.2/2671.35 (8.54%)

I'm not a guy, also I've been in the visual novel translation community. I've been staff at Amaterasu and still hang out in their private staff channel. Koto is a friend of mine, so people who I will not name have told me that OtonashiP just uses machine translation. Some people from the translation community have even begged Koto to take the Real Imouto ga Iru back because they knew OtonashiP was screwing up the translation. I'm honestly not sure why you guys don't believe me.

Ixrec is "machine translator"...

This is the internet, so it is usually "proof or it didn't happen". Don't let it bother you.

Ixrec is "machine translator"...

Indeed he is.

Edited by Ryu