Hi, recently i got my laptop reformatted and when i tried downloading back kamidori to play again, there's this choppy lag whenever each character walks in the dungeon. This really sucks cause my previous save data was wiped and i was around chapter 7 and now that i tried to play it again, i can't even get to play it smoothly.

Also the difference is that i used to download kamidori from this website but the torrent link is no longer available so i downloaded it from Kamidori Alchemy Meister (English) (download torrent) - TPB. So yea please tell me if there's anything that can be done to remove the lag. Thanks.

Hi thanks for replying. I will trying updating my graphic drivers tomorrow as i'm heading to sleep soon. However the system tab in dxdiag shows directx version to be 11 but when i click configurations in the kamidori settings it shows my os and ram but directx to be ver9. I don't if its stating the game requirements or it detected my directx to be ver 9. And sorry but may i know whats a right codex? Thanks again.

I remember some people reported similar problem - it was caused by ffdirectshow filter or something like that. changing codec settings fixed it, but don't ask me what exactly needs to be changed.

Yea its ok i guess i'm just god dam unlucky. Having have to reformat 3 times thinking that it was virus but turned out to be hardware problems thats why i didnt copy my save files fearing that the virus might be brought back after reformat. Kinda tired having to go through everything sure sucks that i made it to chapter 7 but couldnt get to complete it.

Radeon HD 6770m

My directx version taken from dxdiag

http://i44.tinypic.com/34otxg5.png

And this was the thing i'm talking about i don't know why the configuration tab in kamidori is giving me ver 9 for my directx

http://i40.tinypic.com/8zjiv6.png

And this was the thing i'm talking about i don't know why the configuration tab in kamidori is giving me ver 9 for my directx

http://i40.tinypic.com/8zjiv6.png

That's because the game is only interested in dx9 and what version of it that you've got. It uses dx9 to run (which is the case for quite a lot of games tbh). It doesn't utilize dx11 in any way.

And yes, you've got what's necessary on that front, so that's not the problem in any case.

That's because the game is only interested in dx9 and what version of it that you've got. It uses dx9 to run (which is the case for quite a lot of games tbh). It doesn't utilize dx11 in any way.

And yes, you've got what's necessary on that front, so that's not the problem in any case.

dude..i have the same spec like him..

and it dont actually have any problems at my side~

So should i downgrade the direct x or theres nothing left that can be done about it

No, you shouldn't. You have what's needed (the latest dx9 version). So the problem is unrelated to directx.

Edited by Harlequin