Visual Novels Translation Status [07/07/2013]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaand they still weren't able to announce their 1st place "troll" of all time after all this time... maybe it's somehow connected with their new "something" though. We won't know 'till December :cool:

Edited by Chipp12
We're working on something important, something we should've done five years ago. And we need to focus on it. See you in December. No updates until then. We won't be answering e-mail during this time.

So they finally decided to focus on Tayutama eh? Good stuff.

NNL has resign from working on ef - the latter tale.

Does this mean there shall be no translation of Pure White Symphony ? I don't care much about ef, but I would definitely feel the loss if Mashiro Iro Symphony is dropped when the common route is almost done.

Does this mean there shall be no translation of Pure White Symphony ? I don't care much about ef, but I would definitely feel the loss if Mashiro Iro Symphony is dropped when the common route is almost done.

Different group is doing that

Which is why I'm confused why he mentioned that title. Is MG trying to license it or something?

I believe that they did ~40% of the translation for that game but said we'll only see it if MG licenses it. This other group that has no affiliation with NNL is doing their own translation now.