Harukoi Otome ~Greetings from the Maidens’ Garden

One of the more expensive MangaGamer titles although file size was 3.1 GB so I assume it's also a rather lengthy game but other than what I've read on the Mangagamer blog (Which is mostly the various characters personal backgrounds.) I don't know much about the game, I like the art though. :)

Unsure about copy protection and such matters but it's probably the same as the other recent MG releases so it might take a few extra days before it's removed but I wouldn't know the details on how that works, I do however prefer to have the game DRM free although the online activation so far has worked fairly reliably which is surprising.

Oh and yeah it's nice to see more titles that are a bit more story involving than the recent "Nukige" releases.

(No idea what that word actually stands for but it seems to be encompassing games which are primarily about the sex scenes which can be nice but I personally prefer story content.)

A certain someone will make a torrent for it on nyaa when the crack it out.

Don't think so, I've only seen fan-translated and old Hirameki stuff in that place, if we're on the same wavelength. No MG or JAST there except Konosora which is distro'd by MG.