Can anyone recommend some English VNs which include animated scenes?

Hi everyone,

I'd love to get some recommendations from the guru's and experts among you for some great eroge games (or whatever you call them) that include animated scenes.

I've only managed to find two, and they really lacked in story which was a disappointment. I'm new to these sort of things. (The two I found were Do You Like Horny Bunnies and another by those people about a teacher)

I can't seem to find an eroge which has both animated scenes and a really good storyline.

The more interactive the better for me, so if it includes skill training, attributes, roleplaying whatever then it's even better.

My favourite game so far was called True Love, but it didn't have motion in it. The gameplay was great though, something like that would be perfect.

Please share any you liked!

Edited by R112

From reading "Animated Scenes" I'm just gonna go ahead and pop This here as the whole things pretty much an anime from what I can remember, I never actually got round to finishing it even after waiting god knows how long for it to be released.

Ah when I say animated scenes I mean something with motion but still a game, not something like Bible Black or Clannad where there's is no motion or real gameplay. I'm not good with the correct terms. I really liked this one for gameplay True Love (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but there was no moving animation. Just wondering if you genius' know of anything similar! Thank you for your response, I will check it out!

*Reads thread* ._.

Oh my God, now I've seen everything.

Dude, eroges or VN's the way you prefer to call them usually have transitions, effects and simple animations.

You'll have a hard time finding a VN with many complex animations.

What you're looking for is maybe a different genre, like a videogame with hugeass amounts of text and some

mugshot scenes.

You can try:

*Agarest, generations of war

*Riviera the promised land

*Persona (1,2,3,4)

Those are a few examples of videogames with VN elements, they are not eroge or VN at all but i assure you they have animations and gameplay.

you can also try 3D rendered simulators, voila: bonanza of "animated" content. These have little to no story at all but you can bone the chick, so..

*3D Custom Girl

*Custom Maid 3D

*Polygon Love

*Artificial Girl (1,2,3)

*Hako

If all else fails, try some flash games.

cheerio.

That's superb. Really, thanks. It's a big shame that most of them are nukiges but I'll do my best to find a few gems and I'm going to try the one you both recommended straight away. I hope there are a few which are similar to True Love, I think that was set up perfectly, simple but effective. Someone should do a remake haha.

Oops haha my English is not the best and my Japanese is non-existant, I thought I had got rid of the mistake but I left it in the title! Hahaha forgive me! Yes I do not want a VN hahaha! Excuse me for that. I will definitely check out your recommendations, thank you!

I've only managed to find two, and they really lacked in story which was a disappointment. I'm new to these sort of things. (The two I found were Do You Like Horny Bunnies and another by those people about a teacher)

WTF??!! You missed The Sagara Family?!!! Same game design!!! Fapping good!!! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
The Viper series.

EVE Burst Error

Burst Error sounds absolutely perfect, but I'm wondering if it's an H-Game or if it has animated hentai in it. And Viper also sounds good, I'm going to try one tonight as it's smaller in size.