Your anime list?

My list has always been linked with the gif in my sig :B

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChexGuy

Nobody can handle my sheer variety.

It was one of the most boring shows I sat through. I might try to pick it back up and finish it, but those first 5 were absolutely terrible.

This might put you off, but the comedic parts of the series are really the best part of it. The forced drama and all the other poorly written shit in the latter third of the series really bring it down.

EDIT: You dropped Baccano and PaniPoni. You're dead to me.

Edited by ChexGuy

Baccano was super boring as well. I think I have tried on three different occasions to watch it and it was doing nothing for me.

PaniPoni wasn't funny for me. I only ever gave it a try cause of when Lucky Star made fun of it. But yeah, just not that funny.

Nobody can handle my sheer variety.

we have 76% shared anime! XD Go check Cru3l's list, he's so varied that compatibility just goes "unknown" (no matter how many shows you have in common with him.)

This might put you off, but the comedic parts of the series are really the best part of it. The forced drama and all the other poorly written shit in the latter third of the series really bring it down.

You dare mock a KEY series? Bring me the axe. I'll purge this capital sinner.

You dare mock a KEY series? Bring me the axe. I'll purge this capital sinner.

Yeah, because Angel Beats was so well written, what with the whole "shadows" bullshit and that guy with Kaworu Nagisa's VA. He was such an important character and not a random-ass plot device they stuck in last minute. They didn't even give him a fucking name.

we have 76% shared anime! XD Go check Cru3l's list, he's so varied that compatibility just goes "unknown" (no matter how many shows you have in common with him.)

Nah, it only shows unknown cause that loser doesn't rate his anime.

If its 7 or under its bad.

Butler is IGN bitch? :eek:

Fixed. Butler is not IGN bitch.

Btw, Chexy has good anime compatibility with me, and our score for shared anime isn't that far off with each other.

I don't know why but Helve has extremely high compatibility (88.8%) even though our taste is very different.

Meanwhile, compatibility with Josh is unknown.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf