Visual Novels Translation Status [01/26/2014]

Ugh all these VN in QC makes me more anxious than if they were at 99%, because you never know if they'll be released tomorrow. In the end, you find yourself going to the same page hoping for an update.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyone know where I can go to torrent Ayakashibito and I/O?

Edited by Whitetragedy

Idk about FHA, but FSN sex scenes was really forced, they just made up some excuse and that was that.If I remember correctly only Sakura's H-Scenes didn't feel forced, cause Rin's and Saber's were like "Oh, this is a H-game isn't it?Let's have sex.".

I already knew he was a heretic...

He dislikes wanko!

One, I do dislike Clannad. The animation style was far too cutesy, same reason I didn't like Lucky Star. And I don't DISLIKE Wanko, I love all the Majikoi girls above almost every other from other VNs, but Wanko is my second to least favorite (below her being the youngest Itagaki sister).

Disliking Clannad because of cute animation style. :rolleyes:

Also, Majikoi is overrated. :p It's a good comedy VN, making you laugh and everything, but certainly far from being a masterpiece. Hahaha.

Well you have to look at it with a critical eye. It's a different TYPE of VN, not designed to be a linear story. Yes, the main point of it is comedy, but the concept of having many different heroines is difficult to pull off since every character has to be well developed. Not many VNs pull it off well. Majikoi and the Koihime Musou series do an excellent, but because it's a slice of life type story, there is no end goal such as with G-Senjou no Maou or other streamline VNs. It's a three way tradeoff between number of characters, character development, and sensible storyline. G-Senjou and Clannad go with Character development and storyline, and Majikoi/Koihime go with large quantity of characters and character development. Granted, Koihime has a decent sotryline, but if you think about it it just follows a bit of history with a minor twist. It's not THAT creative, and they take a lot of liberties by cutting out ACTUAL history to make room for character development and spend time on quantity. It just depends what you want, they're all quality games to say the least, so don't get me wrong. Clannad is a WONDERFULLY built game, as is Air, but it's just not my cup of tea. But I am glad to hear that well-made VNs and stories have a good following :)

Yes, the main point of it is comedy, but the concept of having many different heroines is difficult to pull off since every character has to be well developed

A pity that Chris and Momoyo didn't get good characters development. :(

Also, the first Majikoi only have 5 main heroines and Koihime 3, that isn't a large quantity. The side heroines are mostly just filler for short H-scenes, with next to no character's depth and roles that doesn't expand beyond the basic requirements.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Koihime has a storyline? Rly? Whole game about sex and nothing more. And G-Senjou no Maou is boring as hell, i have no idea why it's so overrated.

Yes... it DOES have a storyline. If you ever took basic history classes in high school, you probably at some point took a civilizations class or something similar. The story follows history fairly closely, with some minor changes to allow for sensibility in regards to the VN. As far as GSnM, you have to be a certain kind of person to like that kind of game. It's basically Death Note or Code Geass in VN form. Some people don't like VNs that make them think, I understand :)