Visual Novels Translation Status [02/23/2014]

I/O is very intellectually delicious.

Ishtar is beautiful.

HE is a boss.

Enlil is a bitch.

Currently about to go onto route

E

Guess some people want good H-scenes, rather than good story.

*Looking at you, Boob Wars 2

Edited by Whitetragedy

Well, what can I say, I enjoyed the story very much, but the ending left me a tad unsatisfied. If they added a few more hours I would have raised the 8.5/10 to a 9/10, but this often happen to series that deal with the infinity loop. "The beginning(0) is the end(1), the end(1) is the beginning(0)"

The story is top notch. Each route serves to give information not found in other routes that builds mystery and suspense. (I would recommend using the walkthrough that comes with the patch, because it gets confusing if you go out of route order) The problem is that the scientific concepts that they dump on you makes the story hard to follow and rather confusing.

This story contains

-Hacking

-Cracking

-Virtual Reality

-Gun Fights

-Ancient Gods

-Romance

-Quantum Theory

-Terrorism

All the while carrying a slightly comedic mood.

Each and every character is well developed, even the minor ones. The main character of each route are likeable. He, is so boss that he gets his own bgm(which is also boss) every time he appears. Ishtar is a funny, yet intelligent hacker that has heterochromia eyes (

Am I the only one sad about Fate/HA beign 100% translated, but with script 74.6% validated? (whatever the heck that last thing means :( )

It means quality checking. There has been quite a bit of progress with it so the number should be bigger, but because the main translator hasn't checked the fixed lines there is no "official" progress.

Well, what can I say, I enjoyed the story very much, but the ending left me a tad unsatisfied. If they added a few more hours I would have raised the 8.5/10 to a 9/10, but this often happen to series that deal with the infinity loop. "The beginning(0) is the end(1), the end(1) is the beginning(0)"

The story is top notch. Each route serves to give information not found in other routes that builds mystery and suspense. (I would recommend using the walkthrough that comes with the patch, because it gets confusing if you go out of route order) The problem is that the scientific concepts that they dump on you makes the story hard to follow and rather confusing.

This story contains

-Hacking

-Cracking

-Virtual Reality

-Gun Fights

-Ancient Gods

-Romance

-Quantum Theory

-Terrorism

All the while carrying a slightly comedic mood.

Each and every character is well developed, even the minor ones. The main character of each route are likeable. He, is so boss that he gets his own bgm(which is also boss) every time he appears. Ishtar is a funny, yet intelligent hacker that has heterochromia eyes (

hmm.. it seems really interesting, maybe I will give it a try..

thanks btw~