My Anime List so I recommend

This are my first thread in this site and I want to recommend some anime I watched to anybody so like to watch anime,

these are very good anime so I loved and liked very much

So here is it

Air

Summary:

Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey in search of the Winged Maiden who was bound to the sky centuries ago, after hearing an old childhood tale from his mother. As Yukito shows his puppet show to people in an attempt to make some money, he finds himself in a small town in which he did not expect to stay very long. However, when he meets an unusual girl named Misuzu, things take a drastic turn as he is invited to stay with her.

By staying in the quaint town, Yukito soon becomes friends with the locals. As he gets to know them better, he learns of their problems and decides to help, putting his search for the Winged Maiden on hold. With his search on hold, and his growing attachment to Misuzu and the small town, will Yukito ever find the Winged Maiden, or is she closer than he thought?

A very good anime with drama so I loved very much,

story is very touching and sweet and the ending are very good too

I would give it 8/10

Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi

Summary:

Two years after meeting Aoi, Kaoru and gang are still up to their normal habits. Kaoru now in grad school and the tenants being as rowdy as ever what will become of Aoi and Kaoru's love.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

Summary:

On his way to school Junichi Nagase saves a girl from danger. Later due to a misunderstanding he kissed her. Shocked and disgusted, and without understanding what just happened or why, she screams at him and tells him to "just die!" As it turns out, the girl, Yuuhi Katagiri, is a new transfer student and, much to the surprise of Junichi and his younger sister Minato, their father arranged for Yuuhi to be Junichi's future wife! Of course, getting married to "that perverted idiot" is the absolute last thing Yuuhi wants! Junichi's crazy school life with his tsundere bride-apparent has begun!

Amnesia

Summary:

On the morning of August 1, the heroine wakes up and discovers she has absolutely no memories of the past. A boy appears before her, and introduces himself as a "spirit" named Orion. The heroine struggles to regain her memories under the guidance of Orion. She then gets a phone call, but she does not recognize the name on her mobile phone screen. She meets her apparent "boyfriend," despite not knowing his face.

Brothers Conflict

Summary:

Hinata Ema is the only daughter of a famous adventurer, Hinata Rintarou. One day, Ema learns that Rintarou is going to remarry with a successful apparel maker named Asahina Miwa. Since she doesn't want to disturb them, Ema decides to move out and live with her 11 new brothers in a mansion called Sunrise Residence. As they live under the same roof, romance is starting to grow between Ema and the Asahina brothers.

I have more anime to recommend, so just ask me about anime and I shall give you anime I recommend most

That should be posted on the thread for

MAL.

Just post your recommendations... In which case you will get someone telling you "whats MAL for". I will answer that for you "MAL" is a place to keep track of what you have read/watched, as well talk about the series you enjoy, recommend them to other people... people that you don't care about and sometimes will talk shit about your opinions. So here is the problem with recommending series on MAL... which I don't "recommend" doing on MAL you will occasionally get deleted by MODS because lots of people reported the recommendations, you will get spammed by people that disagree with you... I could keep on going but I don't feel like it.

Anyways just continues posting your recommendations... there will be people that actually appreciate them and some that don't.

Yes I'm going to do that Cru3I

Don't believe him! He's a person who always thinks about commiting suicide. Just take a look at his avatar! Dammit! He's doing it again! Cru3l-san! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

On a serious note, this is a forum where you can basically post whatever you want as long as you don't insult or harm other people. I still don't get why people who don't care about a thread, like your recommendations, are posting comments nevertheless. It's like those people on youtube who are watching videos of bands they can't stand just to write comments about how they don't like that band. Maybe I'm getting old but such actions make no sense to me. Why would you even watch a video of a band that you're not interested in? Or why would you post a comment in a recommendation thread about how you don't like this or that anime? Comments like that doesn't benefit anyone. And now I went off topic because nobody said anything against your recommendations only that this is not the place for anime talk (which is of course nonsense). Oh well, whatever.

Somebody can just delete this thread, since i dont know how to delete this thread, i have upload my anime list on the thread Cru3I mentioned and is going to add more anime on my anime list tomorrow

Nah, just leave this thread alone and it'll automatically fall into oblivion.

Don't believe him! He's a person who always thinks about commiting suicide. Just take a look at his avatar! Dammit! He's doing it again! Cru3l-san! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

How did you know about that, who told you about my secrets that pretty much everyone knows. I must find the snitch... well don't wan to give away what I will do hehehe~

No need for you to stop using this thread... I don't know why people like shoving down threads down the pith of void.

Why not use this thread as your own personal recommendations... which half the time won't be neglected and people will actually see it, I know since I have seen many people in many forums having a "Recommendations Thread" and guess what some of the series they post get neglected. Well then again this is your choice I can't tell you what to do since you will be the one to make the decision. If you want my opinion, my opinions will be "I really don't care what your choice its nothing personal... but most of the things that go around(pretty much anyplace) don't interest me, this only got me on here because I'm bored and have nothing to do for my lunch break"

"tl;dr"