A question for D.C capo

hello guy i wanted to ask a bit about the D.C Capo VN since i love the anime, and the IF OVA with Kotori. so i wanted to play her route , but there is two version of the VN Da Capo Innocent Finale and Da Capo and bei Innocent final the commtary was not so good, so i wanted to know wich of the VN is the best for the First play ?

hello guy i wanted to ask a bit about the D.C Capo VN since i love the anime, and the IF OVA with Kotori. so i wanted to play her route , but there is two version of the VN Da Capo Innocent Finale and Da Capo and bei Innocent final the commtary was not so good, so i wanted to know wich of the VN is the best for the First play ?

If you're only interested in Kotori then just play Kotori Love Ex P. It contains her route of the Da Capo game and a shitload of other stories*. You can download it from this site : click

1.Da Capo Plus Communication (normal game with two new heroines, you can only play Kotori's route)

2.Da Capo White Season (christmas story)

3.Da Capo After Season (after story)

4.Circus Disk Christmas Days (christmas story)

5.Da Capo IF (Innocent Finale) (probably the best route, after story)

6.Da Capo IF (Innocent Finale) EXTRA (can't remember what this EXTRA is about)

7.Kotori Love ExP (after story)

Edited by OneManArmy
If you're only interested in Kotori then just play Kotori Love Ex P. It contains her route of the Da Capo game and a shitload of other stories*. You can download it from this site : click

1.Da Capo Plus Communication (normal game with two new heroines, you can only play Kotori's route)

Oya? Just what is this???

Despite being a declared D.C. hater you have full knowledge of the collection

and you know what each one is about? mmmhmhmm... Interesting. >:3

I will remember this~

Oya? Just what is this???

Despite being a declared D.C. hater you have full knowledge of the collection

and you know what each one is about? mmmhmhmm... Interesting. >:3

I will remember this~

I even wrote a review dude. Also, I'm not really a Da Capo hater it's just that the first Da Capo game is really bad and I totally hate that "let's make an insane amount of fandisk and spinoffs" policy of Circus.

Edited by OneManArmy

so if i get this right, Kotori Love Ex P has the Da Capo IF part too but in Da Capo If ther is only kotori to or ? it confues me a bit ^^

but in the end Kotori Love Ex P has all the contect of her that i only need to play this game if am only interestet in her ?