Torrent for all Eroge?

Hi,i am new here.

After much downloading eroge happily from erogedownload,i found myself wondering why ain't there a option to use torrent for all download?

Is it a money issue? After all if everyone use torrent, it will be free for all.However,isn't the option to download file part-by-part also free?

Or is it Tracker issue? Can't we use the public tracker? Or should we limit our tracker like what bakabt did?I am not really into these kind of Computer stuff,so sorry if i make not much of sense.

Some Eroge like Little Buster! with 17 parts,we really could use torrent =O

c/p my answer for similar question asked on ED:

Torrents have four disadvantages:

1. “seeding” is illegal in my country – while linking to content posted on 3rd party sites is completely legal (this recently got re-affirmed by EU supreme court ruling C‑466/12 which clarifies rules set out in EU directive 2001/29/EC ). By not providing torrents, my website stayed legal and operating for five years and counting.

2. Torrent traffic is blocked/throttled by many ISPs and network administrators in places like university campuses, shared connections in apartments etc.

3. Anonymity – With torrent protocol, every peer has a list of every other peer that is downloading a (copyrighted) file – there have been many cases where copyright owner pursues legal action against torrent users, later offering to settle out of court for “modest” fee of couple hundred dollars. While the companies whose works are being posted here are unlikely to afford such legal action against users from USA who torrent their works, It’d be reasonably easy for them to cede the rights to sue illegal downloaders, for a modest fee of 20% of ammount “recovered” in settlements.

4. Reliability – while torrents are good for new and popular titles, as time goes on and the less popular title is the harder it becomes to find torrent with active seeds for it – try downloading some less popular Japanese game with torrent from 8 years ago now… My aim for this site is to provide every eroge/VN that ever got translated, no matter how old or how niche it is.

Hope that this explains my reasons.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,i am new here.

After much downloading eroge happily from erogedownload,i found myself wondering why ain't there a option to use torrent for all download?

Is it a money issue? After all if everyone use torrent, it will be free for all.However,isn't the option to download file part-by-part also free?

Or is it Tracker issue? Can't we use the public tracker? Or should we limit our tracker like what bakabt did?I am not really into these kind of Computer stuff,so sorry if i make not much of sense.

Some Eroge like Little Buster! with 17 parts,we really could use torrent =O

Exactly my point. I cba to download in retarded parts and if u mistake captcha thats another 2 mins of waiting. But I am grateful anyway since this site lets me download visual novels for free. Since I prefer torrents I usually download from fuwanovel. Check there first, they got alot of vns but not as many as here.

Edited by Shandris