Koi iro Chu! Lips; Worth?

Doesn't look like it's out yet. Looks like later today. I haven't played it so warning on that, but looks like a really simple moege that one plays if they have nothing better to read. Translator is definitely awesome with the surprise announcement and not announcing all that progress until the end, but you might like it if you like simple moeges.

Obviously, this isn't Ikikoi or ShiniKiss standard.

It depends on taste. I suggest you try reading it for at least 30 minutes or so, if you can tolerate it at that point, then you're good. :p

I'm the type of person that when I start reading, I have to finish, while I don't actually need to do a 100% complete and I can skim a lot, I still have to finish. I actually read all Maximum Ride books, even though it went down hill from v.4 onward (the last 3 were painful).

I played the teacher route and the childhood friend route. They were ok. Not great, but I wasn't going in expecting great. One thing I really disliked is that when you lock into a route, all of the other characters seem to just disappear into the ether (other than Karen for obvious reasons). It's a decent way to kill some time though; I've definitely played through worse VNs.

I played the teacher route and the childhood friend route. They were ok. Not great, but I wasn't going in expecting great. One thing I really disliked is that when you lock into a route, all of the other characters seem to just disappear into the ether (other than Karen for obvious reasons). It's a decent way to kill some time though; I've definitely played through worse VNs.

So, you would say it's like a 6.5/10?

If you like mid-200's moege, you'll definitely like Koiiro. The TL lists the girl's 'goodness' as: Karen, Mirai, Misaki, Shizuku, and Nagisa. Personally I'd give it a 6; it's not the shining example of all that is holy in eroge, but it's not terrible either (except for Nagisa's path, where PeasSoft really dropped the ball).