Let's play the "first thought" game

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...What?! i stole RJ's money?, i thought he stole My money, sorry -hands back the 2trillion dollars-... now where the hell is that suitcase? -wanders around confused and wobbly- (man i need a break of some sort :|)

Edited by redredxx2

I'm a master of fighting games! I'm so good everyone has barred my name from competitive gaming history out of jealously of my awesome gaming skills. So I eat insanely hard inputs like the last one for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, dinner, snack II, and sometimes dessert! HAHAHAHAHA!

That, That is the inevitable! How do you defy us Mr.Anderson?! Neo:-puts on shades- Because im part asain, nuff said.

O.O Wonder how tough he would be if he was full Asian? (Of course I could still kick his ass.... in the first movie... when he's a noob.)

O.O Wonder how tough he would be if he was full Asian? (Of course I could still kick his ass.... in the first movie... when he's a noob.)

The only reason he's part asain, is because he's also part Zohan o3o he does the disco and the asskicking at the same time! :D