• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, it does seem like they poured a lot into Riho's route and skimped on the others...Kira Kira had Kirari's route being the longest, but Chie's was really good so you could overlook that. Deardrops isn't like that...Kanade's route feels too short, yet dragged out at the same time. Does that make sense?

Kanade's is longer compared to Rimu's and Yayoi's which make me felt like they both weren't a route..

more to side character..

i think they used Kanade to give Shoichi encouragementnothing more until they decide to give Kanade a route..

still..

Riho's route expand and gets more interesting overtime..

it's like reading Canvas 2 again on Tomoko's story^^

• 2 weeks later...
I never read her route and people always telling me that I suck because it's fuckin awesome. Well I may play it as a 100th visual novel special thingy...probably.

oh yeah/...

you should do it...

definitely...

although she's not as cute as mashiro but...

+/- 1/10 only~

I have to say, this was not a great VN at all. Compared to how great other ones are, this one just falls flat. If you're on-the-fence about reading this VN, pass for a better, more memorable one. You won't be missing out on much. Hoshizora no Memoria is...greatness..if you're having trouble finding a good one to read.

I don't have any complaints on Riho's route, I just wanted Kanade's route to be a bit longer that's all.

well...

i do get what you mean..

just Riho's is the best~

XD

I have to say, this was not a great VN at all. Compared to how great other ones are, this one just falls flat. If you're on-the-fence about reading this VN, pass for a better, more memorable one. You won't be missing out on much. Hoshizora no Memoria is...greatness..if you're having trouble finding a good one to read.

just admit it..

you dont understand Riho's route...

well...

i do get what you mean..

just Riho's is the best~

XD

just admit it..

you dont understand Riho's route...

It hasn't been long since i've read this VN and I can safely say that there were no aspects to it that I found were particularly confusing. .

It was just very mediocre; in my opinion, of course.

Glad you were able to enjoy it though

It hasn't been long since i've read this VN and I can safely say that there were no aspects to it that I found were particularly confusing. .

It was just very mediocre; in my opinion, of course.

Glad you were able to enjoy it though

hmmm..

then express to me which kind of VN did you enjoyed??

then i'll know what type of gamer you are~

hmmm..

then express to me which kind of VN did you enjoyed??

then i'll know what type of gamer you are~

Yea! I'm actually having a hard time picking out another VN to read. I already mentioned Hoshizora no Memoria; for me it was pretty much perfect for my liking. Namely, the Komomo and Kosame routes. I guess It has to do with the fact that I play gyaruge for the PURE LOVE. I want the whole "I'll protect your smile!", "I'll be with you forever!" cliche sort of things, where the MC and the innocent, pure heroine end up in an almost surreal love phenomenon that doesn't really exist between people.

Could be I'm describing myself as a moege fan (Aeka in Yume Miru Kisuru was good, but I didn't need the harsh drama behind her story)

Could be I'm just easily satisfied, since the plot could be lacking and I may still be greatly satisfied as long as it's to the conditions I like.

Who knows, but I can't find a highly rated similar game on VNDB anywhere. Currently on chapter 2 of G-string no Maou as we speak, but so much story (It's good!) and not enough of what I want is showing up yet..(will there be some tear-jerking bonding soon..??).

As for Deardrops, the topic of this thread, yea Riho was definitely the best, undisputable. I'd even agree with something I read somewhere else on the net that said Yayoi/Rimu - bad ends, Kanade -normal end, Riho- good/true end. They were just lacking. It could have just been a Linear-Plot VN since what Yayoi/Rimu got cannot be called more than a short stint. (Especially Yayoi, wtf all that build up for..what?).

In any case, happy VN reading to all! These things fill a void in my life so I'll definitely be reading many more of these games and hopefully have nice talks about them here in the future.

cheers to moege fans - we r the best eroge followers

Yea! Hm.. that vn on your sig looks good..may just need to get the AGTH/ATLAS setup so I can read some of VNs as it seems the ones more to my liking are untranslated..

Yea! Hm.. that vn on your sig looks good..may just need to get the AGTH/ATLAS setup so I can read some of VNs as it seems the ones more to my liking are untranslated..

well yeah , english translators dont have a tendency to translate moe eroges like chinese translators . oh , if u use AGTH/ATLAS u should use it with easy eroges only , like slice of life and comedy . if u play fantasy or sci fi ones with it......

the eroge on my SIG is hatsuyuki sakura, kami-ge

oh , try to play kamidori

Edited by Kamidori
Yea! I'm actually having a hard time picking out another VN to read. I already mentioned Hoshizora no Memoria; for me it was pretty much perfect for my liking. Namely, the Komomo and Kosame routes. I guess It has to do with the fact that I play gyaruge for the PURE LOVE. I want the whole "I'll protect your smile!", "I'll be with you forever!" cliche sort of things, where the MC and the innocent, pure heroine end up in an almost surreal love phenomenon that doesn't really exist between people.

Could be I'm describing myself as a moege fan (Aeka in Yume Miru Kisuru was good, but I didn't need the harsh drama behind her story)

Could be I'm just easily satisfied, since the plot could be lacking and I may still be greatly satisfied as long as it's to the conditions I like.

Who knows, but I can't find a highly rated similar game on VNDB anywhere. Currently on chapter 2 of G-string no Maou as we speak, but so much story (It's good!) and not enough of what I want is showing up yet..(will there be some tear-jerking bonding soon..??).

As for Deardrops, the topic of this thread, yea Riho was definitely the best, undisputable. I'd even agree with something I read somewhere else on the net that said Yayoi/Rimu - bad ends, Kanade -normal end, Riho- good/true end. They were just lacking. It could have just been a Linear-Plot VN since what Yayoi/Rimu got cannot be called more than a short stint. (Especially Yayoi, wtf all that build up for..what?).

In any case, happy VN reading to all! These things fill a void in my life so I'll definitely be reading many more of these games and hopefully have nice talks about them here in the future.

ok..

another Moe lover..

well..

i can help...

Since you like Komomo and Kosame....

they were my favorite with Yume..

means you like Tsundere and deredere girls..

ok..

let start with DaCapo series although i bet you have finish this...

same goes with Shuffle and Clannad perhaps...

if not I and i believe Kamidori will help to guide you..

next i recommend the A-Profile Miku..

Canvas 2 Fujinami Tomoko...

Flyable Heart..Mayuri(would prefer you to try even its machine translations)

Edelwiess series..i love Eiden Fantastia heroine

Wind Minamo...

Family Project...go for that little girl not the chinese girl

Muv-luv series(a must here)

and Osananajimi Daitorio....go for Irina

seince you on G-senjou Maou then enjoy yourself~

ok..

another Moe lover..

well..

i can help...

Since you like Komomo and Kosame....

they were my favorite with Yume..

means you like Tsundere and deredere girls..

ok..

let start with DaCapo series although i bet you have finish this...

same goes with Shuffle and Clannad perhaps...

if not I and i believe Kamidori will help to guide you..

next i recommend the A-Profile Miku..

Canvas 2 Fujinami Tomoko...

Flyable Heart..Mayuri(would prefer you to try even its machine translations)

Edelwiess series..i love Eiden Fantastia heroine

Wind Minamo...

Family Project...go for that little girl not the chinese girl

Muv-luv series(a must here)

and Osananajimi Daitorio....go for Irina

seince you on G-senjou Maou then enjoy yourself~

umm , canvas 2 tomoko is surely good , irina too yeah? - moe to the max

well yeah , english translators dont have a tendency to translate moe eroges like chinese translators . oh , if u use AGTH/ATLAS u should use it with easy eroges only , like slice of life and comedy . if u play fantasy or sci fi ones with it......

the eroge on my SIG is hatsuyuki sakura, kami-ge

oh , try to play kamidori

i tried atlas once.

but knock out soon because too much problems..

somemore its kinda sad when a good story turns ENGRISH~

umm , canvas 2 tomoko is surely good , irina too yeah? - moe to the max

well..

i only recommend him things je might like..

although i don ask him to play kamidori..

Melodiana and Ragsmuena is just loveable..

more than Yueala

@Kamidori

Yea I can read basic Hiragana and Katakana so when i said it looked good, I meant after I had read up on it on VNDB. Although, what is a "kami-ge"?

And I don't really play scifi fantasy games, so hopefully that will make things easier.

@ ultimecea

Haha "another moe-lover" I guess that may be it, although I don't think I'm strictly bound to that genre. Yea, I have looked into almost all of those you pointed out, I'll see into the others you mentioned.

"Engrish" haha, well hopefully I'll be able to understand some of it and get the meaning of the story from both the translation and my very, very beginner-level knowledge of japanese.

(I played Kamidori Alchemy Meister a bit to see what ADVs were all about; fun but too much grinding made me drop it..spoiler alert! I don't fap to 2D)

@Kamidori

Yea I can read basic Hiragana and Katakana so when i said it looked good, I meant after I had read up on it on VNDB. Although, what is a "kami-ge"?

And I don't really play scifi fantasy games, so hopefully that will make things easier.

@ ultimecea

Haha "another moe-lover" I guess that may be it, although I don't think I'm strictly bound to that genre. Yea, I have looked into almost all of those you pointed out, I'll see into the others you mentioned.

"Engrish" haha, well hopefully I'll be able to understand some of it and get the meaning of the story from both the translation and my very, very beginner-level knowledge of japanese.

(I played Kamidori Alchemy Meister a bit to see what ADVs were all about; fun but too much grinding made me drop it..spoiler alert! I don't fap to 2D)

kami-ge is god eroge , well if u dont fap to 2D then i dont fap to 3D , know what i mean *smile*