short eroge with animated CG

I'm looking for eroges like the one that pumpkin ( žžžžƒpƒ“ƒvƒLƒ“žžžž ) usually release. I want the eroges have animated CG, short story, no more than 2 heroines (or 1 is better) and a feature where you can replay a compilation of the CG. (if you've played some of pumpkin works you know what I mean).

If can I want the circle/game maker that always make games like this and not just some titles, but if there's no more beside pumpkin then that's fine.

sorry for my bad english and thanks for anyone who replied.

The first thing that comes to my mind when talking about animated visual novels is : https://vndb.org/v8438

(

)

Although it's most likely not what you're looking for so why am I even posting this comment?

all I want is that the animated CG is only on the H scenes. And I don't like E-mote because my netbook can't even play Nekopara because of it.

• 1 month later...
all I want is that the animated CG is only on the H scenes. And I don't like E-mote because my netbook can't even play Nekopara because of it.

i know what you mean, i use a netbook as well and neko para ran for me at first but crashed halfway through! needless to say i was highly irritated. but as far as what your looking for you kinda have to just browse around. sorry for not having more info for you but maybe you could try searching for animations in a tag search. some sites have that available under advanced search options. again sorry i wasnt more of a help to you and good luck in your search!