Some questions about ILLUSION's game..

first, i'm sorry about my bad English,

second, i'm aware that all of Illusion's Game are not intended to be sold outside of Japan, but in some forums there's already partially translated illusion's game like Schoolmate, of course it's unofficial. so my questions is..

1. Are there any project that still working translating on any of Illusion's game or not?

2. if yes and it's become fully translated, will that game included in Erogedownload library?

i'm sorry if there's so much mistype, and thank you for reading this...

Illusion games are more like a "Sex simulator" in my opinion and does not fall in the category of visual novels (wich this forum is about so my responses are:

1- As far as I know, there maybe a few translations going on but I'm not sure.

2- I don't think the game will be included in the library because, as I said, do not fall in the category of visual novel.

But it's all to Ivan's decision whenever include those games or not.

Illusion games are more like a "Sex simulator" in my opinion and does not fall in the category of visual novels (wich this forum is about so my responses are:

1- As far as I know, there maybe a few translations going on but I'm not sure.

2- I don't think the game will be included in the library because, as I said, do not fall in the category of visual novel.

But it's all to Ivan's decision whenever include those games or not.

Ummm, I agree with Ryu it's Ivan's choice.Through be told, it would be awkward for me to actually pay attention so much in reading a "Sex simulator". So I doubt it's gonna be in the library. It's not even really something of a game of sorts...."Sex simulator" get it. NO? well have some e-cookies then...meh, not giving pics.

• 1 month later...