Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Stupid VN, already 200 something posts.

To bad u still can't achieve my level of specialness

dont worry... I'm not here to achieve specialness...

I'm here to have fun, help others, find something new, and to HUNT for VNs...

Sorry I was busy hunting down a person that asked me to pardon them, u were saying?

Nande monai wa...

Oh nothing... (Shivering in fear)

I was talking about how cool you are...

by the way, Tsukihime 2 might have a 3rd SHIKI...

Satsujinki

1187039993871.jpg

first a shiki, then nanaya, and now this?!?!?

Hi, I'm Cyclone. Cy or Sike for short. This post serves as my introduction.

The starting point here is a short sentence to grab attention. Before long, it branches into a section where I reveal a little about myself. Over here are further details that add onto the previous sentence. Right now I'm telling my age as well as the timeline of my experience with visual novels. Subtle joke goes here. And this is a short compilation of my other hobbies, here, here, here, here, and here. This is another subtle joke to finalize the paragraph.

The sentence starting with this clause is where I begin compulsively posting so I can be super cool like the people above. This is the ending of the main body of the post. This is the conclusion.

To sum it all up, I too am amazing. Like cafe music by a breezy shore. And yes, cafe music by a breezy shore is amazing.

As a man who has won many awards for being awesome, spanning across six languages, five continents, and two planets, I challenge you for the eminent self-appointed role of Erogegame forum's most awesome guy.